Who will win?

It was time for Yurio to skate, you were going to cheer on your new boyfriend, but of course you best friend as well. As Yurio skated onto the rink, it caused a massive applause and cheers to erupt from the crowd, you were the loadest of course, cheering him through the whole thing. When he finished the routine and skated of the rink. You greeted him with a massive hug. You both had been hugging for so long you didn't realise Yuuri had started until you heard the applause erupt. You broke away and watched Yuuri skate, what you didn't realise is at the end of Yuuris skate, Yurio had ran outside, not bothering to find out the results. You didn't realise until you looked over at him saw him gone, Yuuko was gone as well, so you decided to text him.'Yurio where are you?!' You texted, he had read the message, but wasn't responding. Suddenly you saw Yuuko walk in, she was the only one who knew about your relationship, you ran up to her."Wheres Yurio?!" You practically screamed at her,"He's left for Russia, he already knows the results" Yuuko explained. You smiled to yourself, you knew how much skating meant to him, if he knew the results already, he must have not done his best, because he thinks Yakov is a better coach the Victor.'I think Celestino is the best coach' you thought to yourself. Yuuko pulled you into a tight hug, knowing that you would miss Yurio a lot, you had to wait until your 2nd competition to see him, you hugged her back tightly, you decided you would tell Victor and Yuuri about yours and Yurios relationship.