"Wait" Natasha said. "You mean that there are more like you?" She asked.

Percy nodded. "There are. However I will not reveal their locations. I will ask for their help but they are free to come as they please. No records about them or their existence." He said seriously.

Nick pondered his words. Having help with the monsters was a necessary advantage, but knowing about the demigods and having them in the system could be usefull in a long term view. However, Fury knew that they needed the help more urgently than the information.

"It will be as you say" He said finally.

Percy let out a breath he didn't know was holding. "Perfect, then. What kind of weapons will you need?"

Fury looked across the room, watching every face of The Avengers team. "Arrows for Hawkeye, some kind of shield for Captain America, bullets for Black Widow and we will need something for Spiderman, but I think we should wait to have him here. Thor doesn't need anything since he could kill those monsters, Iron Man too. We will need something for Scarlet Witch and Hulk, though."

Percy nodded, trying to remember everything that had been listed. "I don't think I can get those bullets, would a dagger do the thing?" He asked. Natasha nodded in acceptance. "Good. I don't think Hulk needs anything, just smashing he should be able to kill them."

"What about me?" Wanda asked, she was a bit excited about getting a new weapon or something like this.

"Depends on what powers you have." Percy answered.

Wanda nodded. "I have Telekinesis." She said.

Percy made a confusion expression. "Isn't it that that thingy about reading others minds?" He asked.

Wanda rolled her eyes. "That called Telepathy, silly, and I can do that too. Telekinesis consists in moving objects with one's mind."

Percy's expression morphed into a look of excitement. "That's awesome!"

Fury cleared his throat. "We are getting off topic." He said.

"Oh, sorry about that." Percy chuckled. "Telekinesis, huh? Then, what about a piece of sharp metal that you could fly around and stab monsters from the distance?"

Wanda nodded excitedly. "That sounds good." She said.

Percy clasped his hands. "Well, if that's settled-" He was cut by Steve.

"Sorry, Percy, but I would like to keep my shield, it's the only I'm comfortable with." He said.

Percy frowned, that would do things more complicate. However, he knew the feeling of having the right weapon, after all, no other sword other than Riptide was properly balanced for his taste.

"I will see what we can do with that. Maybe a thin layer of the metal covering the shield?" He asked. Steve nodded. "Perfect then. Gotta do some calls, I will come back in a few."

-----

When Percy left the room, Tony spoke.

"How do we know we can trust him? I don't get it." He said.

Much to everyones surprise, Bruce was the one to answer. "Tony, stop that already. Thor has vouched for him, we should trust the boy."

Stark sighed. "I suppose. I'm just being paranoic." He passed a hand over his face.

"Even if you vouched for him, Thor, I don't trust him. He didn't show any emotion through his eyes, that's difficult for a trained assassin, nevermind for a teenager." Natasha said.

Thor sighed. Full knowing that the team wouldn't trust him just because he had said so. "You don't have to trust him. He said it already, he has no interest in joining so he will be with us until we finish this menace. Then, we will part ways again."

Natasha nodded satisfied. However, Wanda wasn't. "He hasn't shown any kind of aggressivity towards ourselves, we have no reason to distrust him." She said.

Steve shook his head. "You are right, Wanda. But he hasn't done anything for us to trust him aswell. We will give him time and we'll see if he earns it."

This time the whole team nodded in acceptance. It was the wisest choice than to jump into precipitate conclusions.

A few moments later, the doors oppened again. Revealing a smiling Percy.

"I've already made the call. We will be able to go get your weapons in a couple of hours." He said cheerfully.

"Good." Fury said. "You will go with Percy to meet his friend and to get your weapons. Dismissed."

-----

Two hours later, Percy and The Avengers were again in Central Park. The destruction in the place was overwhelming. Even after seeing the images, seeing it in live was even more disturbing.

They were waiting in front of the Entrance Of Orpheus, the one he used to enter into the Underworld. Percy had IM'd Grover since, him being the Lord Of The Wild, he could help with all the Nymphs lost in the place.

The Avengers were growing impatient. Quite ironical since Percy was the one with ADHD.

"Is your friend comming, kid?" Stark asked.

Percy sighed. "Be patient, he had some issues to take care of before he left. And, please, stop calling me kid."

As Percy finished talking, he heard a rustle coming from some bushes, followed by a goatlike bawl. For the looks of it, The Avengers had heard it too, since they were all alert. Some even holding their weapons.

"Perce!" Someone shouted from the bushes. As he stepped out of them, Percy grinned like a maniac.

"Grover! How's it going?" He asked. Grover shook his head.

"Not good, Perce. The Mist isn't working over monsters and they are attacking more frequently, we fear a war is comming." He answered grimly.

Percy nodded. "I know, man. This place has been destroyed as a cause of it." He said.

Grover looked around sadly. "All those nature spirits dead... It's a great lose for nature." Grover shook his head again. "Anyway, why did you want those weapons? Who are your friends?"

"This friends are The Avengers." A look of realitzation came over Grover's face. "And the weapons are for them. Seeing monsters now attack mortals, it's their turn to protect them." Percy said.

"Nice to know we have The Avengers by our side." Grover said. "I'm Grover, by the way."

The group was looking at him strangelly. It wasn't everyday that they met a boy with goat legs.

"A pleasure." Said Wanda, snapping from it the first.

When they both did a handshake, Grover looked at the girl and the towards Percy, a smug grin appearing in his face. "Nice to meet you too." He said finally.

Wanda looked at him strangely, wondering about his sudden change of behavior. She looked at Percy for help, who just shrugged.

"Well, Percy, it's really nice to see you again, man, but I have some work to do. Here you have your weapons. Aswell as the sharp piece of Celestial Bronze and a wire of Stygian Iron. We didn't find anything to cover a shield with but some Heaphestus kid managed to make some kind of varnish out of Imperial Gold." The satyr said.

"Thank you, G-Man. You are a lifesaver. I won't hold you more time, goodbye Grover." Percy said.

"Goodbye, Perce." Grover said and he walked towards the woods. Disapearing as fast as he had arrived.