Part 9

Vengeance and retribution require a long time; it is the rule.
Charles Dickens.

We were on the jet, me, Frederuna, Harvey and Donna. I was a little anxious, I've never been on plane before, and I'm really scared that they'll do something to me. I trust them, but I trusted Aslaug and Ivar too, and look what happened.

"You're nervous Thays?" Donna asked me, she's so kind.

"A little, I'm a worried. I don't know what's gonna happen." I said honestly to her.

"You're afraid that something will happen, like what happened in the Lothbrok mansion?" She said to me, oh she's good.

"Yes, now I really don't have anywhere else to go. I'm officially dead now, right?" I chuckled dryly and she smiled at me.

"Don't worry, we'll take great care of you. We can see that you're a really good person, you have nothing to worry. Harvey and Gisla will be forever grateful that you took care of their mother, me too." I only nodded in response.

"Thays, we have a history for you. My mother found out that she was pregnant with you after my father died, she left you in a boarding school. You're were kept a secret to the media, because my mother wanted to protect you." Harvey said sternly, I nodded in response.

"In the public eye, you're happy to be with your family. But in reality, you're not. You blame us, so we will not see each other that much. Aslaug will think that you hate your family, so she will try to use you. But you will use her first." He sat next to me.

"Okay." I said to him, this is too much. I don't think that I can pull this off.

"Rest, we will arrive at the apartment in a few hours." He patted my shoulder and went to the room where Frederuna was sleeping.

I tried to sleep, thinking about all of this. This seems crazy, lies, plots, lives, God, nothing has boundaries to those people.

Donna woke me up, I didn't even realized that I was sleeping. When we left the jet, there were black SUV'S waiting for us. We entered them, and we started to move.

Paris is beautiful, I never saw such a beautiful place. But I never had anything else to compare, I never traveled.

We arrived at an apartment, we entered quickly. There was a couple on the couch, they seemed really happy, and they are beautiful, both of them.

"Brother." The woman hugged Harvey tightly, he only smiled and hugged her back.

"Oh, Donna." She hugged Donna too, they were so happy.

The man stand up and hugged Harvey and Donna too. They seem really close, it's nice.

"You are the girl that rescued my mother, and my baby sister now." She hugged me too, and I hugged her back.

"Gisla." She said after a while.

"Gisla, this is your sister now." Harvey said and I nodded.

"Is good to have you here, we all can talk in my office privately." The man said and we all followed him.

Once we were inside, the man sat on the chair behind the wood desk. Harvey was on a chair on the other side of the desk, Donna, Gisla and me, were sited on a huge white couch. Gisla was on my left and Donna was on my right.

"Well, now we can more about our plan." The man said and all of them nodded. Gisla started to rub my arm gently, this is what it feels having a sister?

"I'm Rollo Lothbrok, brother of Ragnar Lothbrok." He said with authority, he is scary.

"I didn't know that Ragnar had a brother." I said and Rollo chuckled.