Chapter 7 "Destiny's memories"

Start from the beginning

- You big fool! I can't stop thinking about you ever since our first meeting...

- Me too, he said

He was happy because they were outside in the dark and Candy couldn't see he was blushing! He took her in his arms and finally put his lips on hers in a feisty kiss and she put her arms around his neck and responded to his kiss... Their relationship had started... But their intimate moment had a shadow: Candy wasn't giving herself completely. Not only to make love, he was ready to wait until she was ready, but he felt that she was restraining herself, even with her kisses... A part of her was still with her former love... I didn't bother him, but in the long run, it was getting frustrating! He felt like he was sharing her with a dead guy!

The May Festival came...Candy was punished... They went together to the zoo, to see Albert and the day ended with a fight about Anthony! Candy was very upset with him. He had told her that he didn't want to share her with a ghost! Candy didn't understand what he meant:

- But what are you talking about?

- I feel like you're not giving yourself completely...

- You mean I don't want to make love?

- No, that's not what I mean... It's like your restraining yourself

- I'm restraining myself?

- Yes, you are... when we kiss, I feel like there's a shadow between up.

- A shadow?

- A ghost...

- A ghost...? You mean Anthony? Anthony is between us?

- Yes...

There! He had finally said it! But saying the day before the May Festival, which she wasn't going to attend, but he intended to spend time with her in the meditation room, was not a very good move! But he had had enough to share her with a ghost!

- That's incredible! I can't believe you're jealous of a poor boy who is no longer is of this world!

- Exactly! He's no longer in this world! And you're putting him between us! I want you to let go of him!

- I will do no such thing! Anthony is dead! I can think about him! I'm free!

- He's dead and you're trying to keep him alive! The dead don't come back!

- That's enough! You're horrible! Leave me alone! I hate you!

- And I've had enough of sharing you with a ghost!!! Said Terry leaving

They went back to school separately. The next day, it was the May Festival... Terry went to look for her in the meditation room, but she wasn't there... he looked for her everywhere... he climbed a tree to get a better view... so he was able to see her transform form Romeo into Juliet... He also saw Eliza who was looking at her and who went to tell on her. He jumped from the tree.

- What a nice view...

- You peeping Tom! She said frowning, what are you doing there?

- I was looking for you and I just saw your cousin with red hair coming this way, we have to go...

He took her stuff, took her hand and they ran together towards the new hill...

- Hurry up! Said Terry

- Easy, said Candy laughing, you're telling me stories!

- You want to risk it?