20.

help

❝ we must be strong for those we love ❞═══════════════════

═══════════════════

"WHAT'S your plan?" Derya asks getting off the horse. She plants her feet on the ground and settles her clothing. As Jon gets off he shrugs and shakes his head.

"I don't have one" He admits looking at the brunette with confusion and frustration "It all happened too quickly" Derya stares at him and frowns.

"I know it happened too quickly" She replies really nervous and angry. She doesn't want to think about it. She is a killer. She killed an innocent man and two wildlings, adding Orell in the mind of his eagle. Jon walks over to her and wraps his arms around her.

"It's going to be alright, I promise" He assures her closing his eyes. She nods as she wraps her arms around his strong torso. She breathes, trying to find peace in his embrace "We are going to go to Castle Black..." He starts saying as he looks at the horizon "We are going to be safe in there and we are going to do whatever to keep you there" Derya nods and pulls away to let Jon clean his face in the pond next to them. Derya looks around and sighs.

"You think they're going to let me join?" She asks. He turns around and scoffs, slightly smiling at her "No woman has ever joined the Night's Watch"

"No woman ever had the chance to try" He adds as he caresses her cheek. She sighs and nods.

"If they let me join..." Jon listens to her frowning "I'd have to take my vows too" He looks at her and nods, getting what she means.

"I know" He adds giving her small and sad smile. He proceeds to clean his face on the pond and Derya finds something in her jacket to feed the horse. She smiles as the animal eats. They hear a tensed bow and they look at a redhead woman aiming at Jon. Derya frowns at Ygritte as she points at him angrily.

"Ygritte? What are you doing?"

"He made you leave me. He changed you and he took you away from me" Ygritte says glaring at Jon, who stands up slowly.

"I didn't force her to leave" Jon says trying to calm her. She tenses the bow more and Derya looks at Ygritte raising her eyebrows.

"You did" She insists pained. Derya was like a little sister she had to take care of, and know she's leaving her.

"I chose what I thought what's right, Ygritte" She tells her friend "I thank you for everything you've done for me, everything you taught me... But it's just not right, I have to find my own way" Ygritte looks at her with teary and bright eyes. Derya smiles sadly at her friend and shakes her head "I love you, Ygritte. And I'm sorry" She adds before rushing to the horse as Jon does the same. Ygritte shoots an arrow for Jon, which hits his back. He collapses and Derya widens her eyes at the scene. She helps him and gets him on the horse. She fires hitting Jon again, and Derya gets on the horse quickly. She starts riding as Jon finds it hard to stay conscious and standing. Derya looks back at a crying Ygritte for the last time as she leaves quickly, running away from her. She looks at the front sadly and lets Jon guide her to reach Castle Black.

When she finally sees the castle attached to the Wall, she lets out all the air she was nervously containing. Jon starts to lose consciousness, not trying anymore to stay awake. Derya looks at him and starts going faster, wanting to reach Castle Black faster. A man watches how a woman reaches the door with a man, who falls to the ground. The man shouts so they open the entrance. Derya gets off the horse and kneels next to Jon.

"Jon, stay awake, please" She tells him softly "We are already here just hold on" He looks at her and breathes with difficulties, nodding at her. The doors open and two men rush to see what happens. Derya looks at them and stands up.

"What happened?" One of them asks.

"He's injured and he needs a maester now" She replies. Both men look at the body.

"We'll carry him inside" The other one says walking towards him and noticing it's Jon. They go inside of Castle Black and Derya enters after them. They close the gates behind her as they drop Jon in the ground. Derya rushes to stand next to Jon and the other men rush to see what's happening. A large man runs and calls Jon, recognising him. Jon looks at Derya all the time, making sure she is alright and feeling he is going to faint in any moment.

"Jon!" He hears a familiar voice "Jon, it's us" The large man exclaims. Derya looks at him.

"I don't think he can see us" A thin boy comments looking at Jon worried. Derya kneels to check if he's alright and he looks a her before staring at both men.

"Pup?" He asks really softly looking at the young and slim man. Then he turns to look at the large man and frowns "Sam?" Derya looks at both of them, now knowing they are his friends. They give him a small smile, really glad that he is conscious.

"Hush, now" The boy named Sam tells him "You're home" Derya stands up, noticing he needs help quickly.

"He needs a maester" She tells Sam and Pyp seriously. Sam nods.

"Carry him inside. Gently" A group of five men carry him and Derya stays in Castle Black's courtyard with Sam and Pyp, Jon's apparent friends. Sam glances at Derya confused.

"What happened to him?" He asks confused. She turns to look at him and tries to speak, unable to. She breathes and shakes her head.

"It's a long story" She replies looking at how they take him inside of the castle. Sam nods and respects her, understanding that she may need time to relax.

"Well, don't worry, he's safe in here and so are you" He informs with a small smile trying to calm her. Pyp nods and Derya gives them a really small smile "We'll find a place for you to stay" Derya nods and looks around, feeling like it's going to be a hard time in here, but also sensing it's what she have to do.