79) BSM- He Favours Your Twin

Start from the beginning

"Y/N? Whats wrong?" He asked and you rubbed your nose.

"Harry and Y/T/N are being jerks and making me feel like shit." You cried out and you heard Niall sigh.

"I will be right over Y/N. Don't leave your room until I get there." He said and you thank'd him and hung up. You curled into a ball and waited for five minutes before you saw car headlights from outside your window. You sighed in relief and packed a small bag so you could spend the night if you had to. You jogged downstairs and you saw Niall glaring at Harry.

"What?" Harry questioned and Niall flipped him off.

"You, Harry Styles, are a fucking jackass. You don't treat family like shit, I thought you knew that but Y/N is a clear example that you didn't know that. She is a beautiful, sexy girl and you and your sister are treating her like shit. I'm taking her to my flat and she is staying with me." He yelled and Harry looked shocked. Niall just grabbed your hand lightly and pulled you out to his car.

"Thank you Niall.'' You said and Niall smiled over at you.

"No problem princess." He said and you blushed, knowing he only calls certain people 'princess'. He drove you to his flat and when you got there, he stayed in the car when you were about to get out. "Y/N, you know that I meant everything I said in Harrys place right?" He said and you nodded.

"I know." You said and Niall nodded and walked up to his flat door, opening it for you. When you walked in, you saw Liam on his laptop. He looked up and smiled at you.

"Hey Y/N!! Whats up?" He asked and before you could answer, Niall said

"Harry is a jackass, thats whats up." Liam just frowned but nodded.

"Y/N, want me to bring you to the guest room?" Niall asked and you nodded and smiled. He walked up the stairs and brought you to the guest bedroom which you loved. It had a big window with a balcony, what looked like a queen sized bed, and a flat screen TV. You grabbed Nialls hand and ran over to the bed. You ended up tripping on your foot and you and Niall tumbled onto the bed. He landed on top of you and he stared into your eyes and pushed a strand of hair behind your ear. "You really are beautiful Y/N. Please don't listen to your sister, she's just jealous." He said and you smiled.

"Thanks Ni." You whispered and he start to get closer to your lips when the door opened. You both turned over to look at the door, Niall still on top of you and you both saw someone who neither of you wanted to see. Harry.

Niall- (Age 18)

Niall and Y/T/N were never close before last month when Y/T/N found sudden interest in soccer. Your best fried an you knew it was complete bullshit and that she just wanted Niall to pay attention to her more than you. You and Niall still hung out alone but it was rare since Y/T/N would always take him away from you. Today was a calm day, you were having conversations with fans through Twitter while Y/T/N was upstairs with her boyfriend, blasting rock music. It always confused you at why Niall would like her more, she and you were complete opposites so it was just weird to you that he changed to like her more so quickly. You laughed at what one of the fans said before Niall walked through the door with a grin on his face.

"Y/N!! Guess what?!" Niall exclaimed and you giggled.

"What happened Ni?" You asked and he sat on your legs playfully.

"Well, I have two tickets to Louis's football match!! Hmm..who should I invite?" He asked jokingly and you smiled. "Is it m-"

"Hey Nibear!!" Y/T/N cheered and she ran over, pulling him up to hug her. She glared at you over his shoulder and you just rolled your eyes, responding to the fans tweet. "Whats that?" She asked as she pulled the tickets out of his hand. "Oh my gosh, you got us tickets to a soccer game?!" She shouted happily and Niall smiled.