Part 4: Love Lives On

[Warning: Feelings go HIGH!]

It's been quite sometime since you and Pistalpetaphobia had entered into a romantic relationship. Some of the phobias knew about it, which they wouldn't tell the other phobias or Boogey about this. Pistalpetaphobia held you in his arms as you two were laying on the ground and by the tree. You both were smiling and happy. Since he was around you more, your stuttering was starting to get better and you weren't shy anymore around him.

It was night, finally. You snuck carefully, so the other phobias didn't caught you going there. Sneaking to the doors to Dreamscape. You would go over there at night and watch the Dreamscapers. There was a male qith a staff and several kids around him. It was time for bed for the kids. And there was two birds that looked like a couple.

You just sat there watching them. The bird lady turns to see you and waved with a smile, while no one else noticed. You waved back at her with a small smile. She knew you and promised in the past to not tell anyone about you.

Later, it was about morning and you needed to get back to Nightmarescape. Before anyone could spot you, you went back home and went to sleep.

You slept for a while, then someone woke you up. It was a little kid with wings. Since he existed, you found him an adorable little shadow kid. He has been over once when his arm was scratched and you bandaged it up.

"Can you get up?" He asked.

You nodded and got up. Spent most of the day watching and playing with him. Later, a familiar person came by and wrapped their arms around you from behind, "There ye are Trigger."

You looked behind you and saw Pistalpetaphobia smiling at you. He hadn't seen you all day, until now. "Hey, I want to spend some time with my gal- Oh! Hey Shadow Boy."

The kid looked at the cowboy and didn't really say much. Chronophobia was looked up and spoke, "I'll still be here. Go on a... date with your boyfriend."

(Why did that sounding like the reader is the mom, Chronophobia is the dad, and Autophobia is the child?)

Pistalpetaphobia took you over to the tree and pulled you down on top of him. You two laid there calmly for a while.

"Hey, Trigger darlin'~" Pistalpetaphobia cooed.

You tried to look up at him, as your head was on his chest, and asked "Yeah?"

"I've been thinking, since we have been dating for quite some time and maybe we should... ye know..." He paused for a bit before whispering "have sex."

You blushed badly. He saw your face as you tried to hide it, with your blush and smile. You both got up and sat in front of each other. Pistalpetaphobia started off with kissing your lips. You scooted closer to him as he deepened the kiss. He wrapped his arms around your waist. You placed your hands on his shoulders when the sexy young cowboy brought you up and onto his lap.

Pistalpetaphobia reached two of his hands up the back of your shirt to unclip your bra. With one hand, he grabbed your bottom to cause you to gasp. When you did, he stuck his tounge into your mouth and started to swirl it around. You moaned as he rubbed your thighs and swish his tounge in your mouth. It was... getting heated here by the tree.

You began to feel his little member as you moved your lady area back and forth over it. You were ready for him to insert himself inside you. He pulled away and laid you down by the tree with your legs still around him. Your skirt fell and your lovely panties shown. He looked at your (f/c) panties and had lust in his eyes. Pistalpetaphobia rubbed you till you were wet. He took off his shirt as you removed your own. When you started to remove your skirt, he stopped you and said "Darlin', let me do that for ye."

So, you allowed him to take your skirt off, but he also slipped off your panties. You were completly nude while Pistalpetaphobia still had his pants on. He unbuckled his pants and took off both his pants and boxers.

He put his cock at your enterance and wanted to make sure you were ready. You were nervous, but told him you were ready for it. He slowly inserted himself in you and you squeaked a bit. He started of veing very gentle and slow paced. Making sure he wasn't hurting you and so you would get use to the pace.

Later, he started to pick up the pace and thrusted more harder. Both of you were enjoying this. When Pistalpetaphobia finished, he put his pants back on and turned to you with your skirt, but you were alseep already.

He was going to wake you up, but decided not to. He picked up his shirt and put it on you, so you had a top to cover you. He sat back looking at you thinking "Damn, she's pretty cute in that color."

Pistalpetaphobia laid down and pulled you on top of him and fell asleep there. It was so peaceful and nice.

So... peaceful and... nice...

Tou two were waken up by Boogey. He sounded angry. Some of his servants were there. You were scared and Pistalpetaphobia held you. "Triggeraphobia, I know what you've been doing." Boogey started, "How could you betray us?"

Pistalpetaphobia turned at you and asked "Trigger, what is it?"

You didn't know what Boogey was talking about, but after a bit of thinking, you knew. You went over to Dreamscape just to watch them. It wasn't betrayal. You didn't want to tell Pistalpetaphobia about it. So you didn't say it.

As you and Boogey talked about it, without saying what it is, Pistalpetaphobia sat there confused. He eventually got sick of it and yelled, "What is it?! What aren't you telling me Trigger?!"

It was silence then. "Oh, it looks like only she will need punishing." One of the servants said. Boogey grabbed hold of you and hoisted you up. You were scared. Pistalpetaphobia didn't want you harmed. He yelled and demanded that you would be set back down. Boogey didn't listen.

Boogey began to rip your eye out. You screamed in pain. It was horrible. He went ahead and tore off your arm and threw it down. So much pain ran through what was left of your body. Pistalpetaphobia watched it happened. He couldn't stop it. Finally, your torso was ripped open and your guts and blood spilled out to the ground. You were dying. There was no saving you now.

Boogey dropped you on the ground and looked at Pistalpetaphobia and saw... shocked. The last thing you saw was your boyfriend weak and sobbing like hell as he sat there hopeless. He just cried like if the world was ending.

Your eyes closed as you hear Pistalpetaphobia crying. That was the first time you actually saw him cry.