Part 1: Meeting Him

You were a phobia. No lying about it. They wanted you to hate the dreamscapers, but you disobeyed and in result the Boogey Man punished you. The other phobias hated you. They were mean to you. They bullied you. They harmed you. Everyone of them, except for a few that didn't.

As you laid there being attacked by the two phobias, someone yelled at them. It was a man shouting at them to stop. But you felt one of them hit you in the arm really hard that you started to burst out crying. The man got angry and attack the two phobias and somehow managed to beat them.

You heard the two scurrying away as someone walked to your side and kneeled down. They placed a hand on your shoulder and spoke "Hey, are ye alright?" (How dose he say 'alright'? I can't remember how it's spelled).

You looked up and saw a man with black hair and red around his eyes on his tan skin. You were scared, because what if he hurts you too? What if he's pretending to be nice just to mess with you? You became lost in a thought panic, ignoring what he was saying. "Um... are you listenin' to what I'm sayin'?" His words snapped you back out of your thoughts.

Looking up at him, you just didn't know what to say, so you tried to speak, meaning bouncing between silence and stuttering. He stares at you and listens. Not being impatient, but interrupts the silence, but then goes quiet to listen when you began stuttering again. For a while, you just didn't make any sense and this was going no where.

He places two hands at your cheeks and gently forces you to look at him. With another hand he places a finger at your lips, which you became shock at this. He smiles and whispers calmly to you "It's alright. I'll take ye to my place and patch ye up."

The man goes ahead and picks you up and carrys you over to his place. Your eyes kept bouncing around, trying to avoid eye contact with this four armed man. He eventually looked down at you and smiled like an idiot at a hot girl, but has no chance with that hot girl. For sure.

He noticed that you were looking everywhere else, except at him. He was nervous being around a pretty lady, like you, and he was carrying that lady. The man blushed at your beauty. Finally saying something to break the silence, "So, which are ye?"

"Wh-Wh-... Wh-Wha-What?" You stuttered in confusion.

He looks at you and says blushing and smiling, "phobia".

"Uh.... eh... t-t-ti-... tri-trigg-... trigger ph-pho-phobi-phobia" you responded shakingly.

He looked at you and focused on you. Then he smiled and chuckled. He wouldn't have guessed by looking at you. He held you closer so you would be warm. You slowly, with being unsure, snuggled into his grasp.

He later entered a place of his and sets you down. He looked around for bandages and went back to you. He took a great look at you before applying the bandages. While he patched you up, he asked you a question, "Hey, what was up back there with those two?"

You didn't want to respond, so you didn't at first. The man asked again, pressuring you to awsner his question, "Th-Th-They b-bh-bhu-bully m-m-me."

He looked up at you as he finished wrapping your fore arm. He was sad, but mostly worried for you. He stood up and leaned in to hug you. Two hands by your thins and two arms around you. He was warm and feeling his breath on the back of your neck. You started to breath a bit faster and felt something inside yourself.

It was a long hug before he pulled away and looked at you again. "Well, I can make sure that they never hurt ye again" he said.

You were lost. Didn't understand what he ment by that. "Wh-wh-wh-whaa-what d-dh-do y-y-you m-me-men-mean?" You stuttered scardly.

He places two hands at his hips before responding, "Just making sure that they don't hurt ye and that they know not to mess with a pretty gal like ye."

You blushed slightly. Not understanding the feeling you have inside, you tried to contain it. You weren't sure what he was going to do, but you began butsting out with tears. "B-B-Bhu-But ev-e-ever-y-one h-h-hu-hurts m-m-ma-me! Wh-why w-w-wo-would you b-be d-dh-diff-differ-ent?"

He stood there and saw your outburst. He kneeled down patting your back and hushing you. "Hey. Hey. That's not true. I don't hurt ye. Yer like an angel, but you need someone to protect ye."

You still were crying. He thought for a moment and came up with something, "How 'bout I hang around with ye so they don't harm ya again!"

You weren't sure. You still didn't know if he was tricking you. So, you took off by running out of there. The man chased you down and eventually caught up to you. He put his arms around you and tried pulling you towards him, but you faught him to get away. He spun you around and attempted to calm you down, but you still faught.

Eventually, you both fell by a large and lovely tree and landed on the ground. You landed on the ground. The four armed man landed on you with his face first into your chest. He pushed himself up to look at you. You were shaking. Blush appeared over his cheeks as he realized that he faceplanted into your breasts.

He tried to get up, but then stopped when he realized something else. Blush covered his entier face as he looked down to his crotch. You weren't sure what it was he was looking at, but you felt something poking into you. It was in between your legs, which your legs were by his thighs. You tried moving, but he immediately stopped you.

"Please, don't move."

You looked at bit shy with confusion. He was badly blushing. He tried to move away from you, but was pushed back down. His face went back to your breasts. You blushed a bit and started to feel something else inside yourself. Whatever it was that's poking you between your legs is the cause of this feeling.

There were three phobias standing there looking at you two. The man pushed himself back up again and saw them. This was embarrassing for him especially. One of the phobias spoke (these phobias can be ANY dick phobia that's bad), "Well, hello Pistalpetaphobia. Triggeraphobia. I see that you were in the middle of something."

The man panicked, "Wait! Wait! It's not what it looks like!"

One of them nodded sarcastically saying, "Suuuuure."

"If it's not what it looks like, then what's in your pants, cowboy?"

He wasn't going to awsner that. You saw that he was nervous. How was he going to protect you from these guys? One of the phobias had an idea. But before he acted on it, another guy ran over and told the three that Boogey needed them. They left in disappointment.

The guy pulled the four armed cowboy off you and knew what happened without being there. "They would have had you done... well, something with her and it wasn't going to end well." The guy said.

The four armed man chuckled "Heh. Well, it wasn't going to happen. Uh... thanks."

The guy just slapped the man with a I'm sick of your shit look on his face. The man rubbed his face where the annoyed guy slapped him at. "Why did ye do that for?"

"You still have something to tuck away, before anyone sees it" the guy said.

The man looked down to see that it was still there. He hid it with two of his hands and blushed. The guy got more annoyed, "D-Don't look at me while you're doing that!"

The man rushed behind the tree to tuck his... uh... member. The guy went to you and pulled you up. This guy was wearing a suit that looks nice on him. "Who are you? I've never seen you before."

You stuttered and told him you were Triggeraphobia. He knew how scared you were and you never experienced any other emotion, besides fear and saddness. Now, he knows somehow that you have felt passion and pleasure now. It was because of his friend, the four armed cowboy. Who came back over after taking care of his something. "Hey, we should take her back home" he says.

The well dressed guy agreed and the two of them escorted you back home. The cowboy whispered to you very nervously, "Hey, sorry about what happened. Y-You know, my gooch poking into ye like that. I didn't mean for that to happen. Please, forgive me."