After all what would a little four year old Rudra could understand.?

He hopped of his play chair and went looking around for his mom.

He could hear shouts and yells the closer he got to his parent's room.

It's a usual thing ever since he was born but today was different because the fight seemed to be going on forever since morning.

Om left to school and dadi is still in some place where she said that she have to go there to remember about grandfather this year or something along the lines. He can't even go to his choti ma and chote papa because he just never felt safe or welcome with them.

He slowly opened the door of his parents room and peeked through it only to find his mom and dad yelling about something.

His dad grabbed mom, shouting something about work and his mom pushing his dad's chest shouting back.

What's going on.?

Little Rudra couldn't really understand about what they're fighting about.

He tripped and knocked his head on the door. He could see them stop fighting and staring at him.

“What's wrong, Rudra?"

“I am hungry  mom", Little Rudra blurted out the first thing on his mind.

His dad then turned towards his mom, “You couldn't even look after a child, what use you will be in office?"

“Tej, you're the one who wanted another child just with in few months after Om was born..."

They started arguing again as like always forgetting about him. He was so hungry since morning. It's evening now.

He slowly moved backwards and glanced at his parents longingly.

Why can't they stop arguing for once? Why can't they care for him? Even though little Rudra is so young, he understood somehow that he will never be able to get their love.

He sometimes envied Om that his mom paid attention to Om more than him. He knew it's wrong to feel like this but still he hated this arguing and them forgetting about him.

His dad too dotted on Om because he was the heir or something to Oberoi industries. Not that he hated Om or anything because Om always loved and cared for him more than their parents

He shuffled his feet around the door and looked at his parents once again..

Wish Shivaay bhaiya was here.. He's the one who always looked after him. He even dotes on Rudra more than Om does which is saying something.

Just then their shouting and yelling volume raised. He put his chubby finger around his ear to shut the volume and everything out.

His hand was pulled out, he looked up to find his Shivaay bhaiya standing in front of him with school uniform.

Shivaay bhaiya dragged him from there and got him to Shivaay bhaiyaa's room.
“Come on, Rudra. I will share a secret with you."

He then pulled him to bed, making him sit and pulled a blanket over them like a camp tent.

“What is this bhaiyaa?"

“It's our world Rudra.. Ignore everything else, every noise out, every thought out. It's just us. You and me.. Yeah.?"

Rudra looked at Shivaay in absolute fascination and adoration. His bhai always understood everything about him to the extent of how he feels in this home alone and about their parent's fighting.

“Even if I and Om went to school. You can come to my room anytime you want. No one will object you not even my mom. Yeah..?"

Rudra nods. To anyone it may not mean anything just a room to share but to little Rudra it's the words of love, comfort and belonging.