-- Complications --

After the Sheriff sent his police force after the monsters he took Holt back to small cell that was in the police building.

Taking the handcuffs off Holt, while still holding his arms tightly, he shoved Holt in the cell where a gargoyle was lying on the bed.

"You got the wrong dude, dudes!" Holt yelled at the Sheriff. "I was framed, yo!"

He rattled the bars "You will never keep me in here, chumps! No jail can hold Holt Hyde!"He cheered " let me hear you say, 'Holt!'"

The dejected gargoyle muttered "Holt."

"I say Holt, Holt!"

"Holt, Holt."

"I say, Holt..." But Holt was cut off by the Sheriff.

"Hey, hey, hey. Knock it off in here! Wait a minute. Are those headphones?" The sheriff had spotted one of Holt's most prized possessions.

"Gimme. You're in a whole lot of trouble, son." He said, shaking his head and snatching Holt's headphones, turning around, he didn't see Hyde turn back into Jekyll. "This is serous business."

Walking away the sheriff saw a spider and screamed "Ah! Oh! A spider!" He jumped around with a massive spider cling to his face "Murphy! Murphy! Murphy! Murphy!"

------------------------------------------------------

Back at Monster High, Head Mistress Bloodgood was lecturing the group.

"What am l going to do with you? What were you thinking? Defacing the normie school like that..." Her voice shook with anger as she addressed the monsters.

"But Miss Bloodgood, we didn't...." Frankie argued.

"Hush, Frankie! Don't make things any worse for yourselves."

"But...."

"Shh! Ah! Shush! Such foolish endeavours. You've set monster-normie relations back a hundred years. And now, this close to Halloween, you're lucky all you're getting is detention."

Her gaze angrily swept the idiotic monsters sitting in front of her. Her gaze came to a stop when she saw Darcy, who was sitting in the corner, eyes staring into nothing. She was taking the arrest of her boyfriend very badly, she didn't know what to think.

-----------------------------------------------------

After successfully getting the massive spider off his face, the Sheriff went to check on his prisoner.

As he was walking up to the bars he was shocked to see that the blue monster had disappeared and in his place was a boy.

"What are you doing in here?" The Sheriff asked, spitting his coffee everywhere, rubbing his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things. "What happened to the blue guy?"

"You mean that loud, rude, crude, jerky monster with terrible taste in music?" The boy questioned.

"That's the one." The Sheriff confirmed.

"I was.. Well l was minding my own business, and he grabbed me and he threw me in here!" The boy replied, shaking slightly.

"But how did he get out of the cell?" The Sheriff wondered in shock.

"It all happened so fast, I didn't see?" The boy's voice shook every so slightly. "But don't monsters have powers and stuff? I mean maybe his was unlocking doors...."

"Oh that fiendish fiend! Murphy!" He called for his 2nd in command "Our prisoner has escaped! Nobody rests until we find our man... Uh, oh, monster"