love blossoms...

Nandini and manik reached Mumbai at around 12pm and they straight went to their resident...
Nandini was really tired to cook anything so they ordered food and she changed into her night wear and went to sleep...

Nandini's look (it's t-back without jacket)

Manik's look(without glasses)Next day when nandini woke up she felt a hand around her waist she opened her eyes and was shocked to see manik sleeping beside her shirtless and she saw that she was not wearing the jacket

Next day when nandini woke up she felt a hand around her waist she opened her eyes and was shocked to see manik sleeping beside her shirtless and she saw that she was not wearing the jacket... Manik woke up and smirked... Nandini was in utter shock she was thinking did she do it??
She asked him"manik... Why were you sleeping in my room??"
He laughed and replied"don't you remember anything??... We had so much fun last night... You only insisted to this..."
"What!!! Nooo way... i will never do this... You are lying..."
Though she was also not sure.
Manik saw nandini was nervous and so he was enjoying taking advantage of the situation...
He continued"If I'm lying then why are we not wearing any clothes??"
"We are wearing clothes... Manik..."
"Yaa... But no fully.. "
"No i know we have not done anything..."
"How can you say that"
"Because i trust you..."
Manik was at first surprised but then he smiled and then crashed his lips into hers...
At first nandini was surprised but then she also enjoyed the kiss...
---***---
Nandini came out of bathroom after bathing...

She went towards the mirror and she literally screamed when she saw manik laying in her bed and was looking at her and smirking

She turned towards him and said"are you trying to scare the hell out of me... By the way what the hell are you doing here manik??"
"Was waiting for you" he did the duh look and continued"btw you sing really well."
Nandini continue"you can do the same thing in the hall... Not in my room... Now go out i wanna change..."
"So when did i stop You??" "Manik!!! Get out!!!"
He signed and got up and walked towards her and opened her hair from bun and said"hmm... Now better"and kissed her in the cheeks and went out... Nandini was shocked and was blushing...

 Nandini was shocked and was blushing

  like this...

I know it's a really sort Chappy... Bt i promise the next chappy will be big...
Comment how was the chappy and yaa pls pls plsssss vote...
Love love^_^