Enter Abhimanyu

After college when Nandini was going to catch a rickshaw manik came in front of her and said "come... sit in the car... I will drop you... oh no we both stay in same place right (say the last line sarcastically)"
"No thanks... I will go by auto "
" Miss nandu... I'm not asking you... I am telling you to sit in the car "
" And I am also telling you that I will go by auto. "
With that she sits in the auto and leaves... but the guy sitting in a luxurious car was THE Manik Malhotra and he was the guy who doesn't give up until his work is done.
So he quickly took his car and put his car in front of the auto in which nandini was sitting. Nandini got furious and got out of the auto and asked "What do you want Mr. Manik Malhotra? Please let me go and put your car aside... Not in the middle of the road"
"So that's what I told you... If you don't want to create a biiig traffic over here... Sit in the car "
Poor nandu didn't have a choice so she took her bag from auto, paid the auto driver and sat in manik's car.
He asked nandu to put on the seat belt but she was ignoring him so he came closer to her and whispered in her ears" now I get it... You did all this drama so that I can be near you... Right!!?? "
" Really!!?? I would never want this... "
And she pushed him and put on the seat belt.
The way manik was driving nandini was thankful to manik that he asked her to put on the seat belt.
Finally when they reached their home didn't waste any time and got out of the car and went straight to her house. But there was no one in her house so her neighbour's door was ajar so she went inside and saw her brother abhishek talking to some boy &  when the boy turned back nandini had a smile and excitement in her face. And ran towards abhimanyu and hugged him tightly.
Yes it was abhimanyu...
She pulled away and said "oh wow you also shifted here... I'm sooo happy that you will now live with us... By the way why didn't you tell me that you were gonna shift here and that too as my neighbour..."
"If I told you that time then what's the benefit of surprise... "
So the three of them talked till night and then they slept there only...
So... How was the chappy??
#28 in random.... This is all because of you guys thank you sooooo much for supporting me... Hope you will like this chapter...
Comment and vote
Lovelove ^_^