Manik Rocks Nandini Shocks!!!

Nandini was busy packing her clothes and many other stuff as she was shifting from there...
Abhishek had got an apartment from one of his business partner and his dad's best friend and moreover that apartment was close to Nandini's college and so she didn't go to the college. When they were done shifting abhishek told nandini that there was a party being held in the society by the builder aka his business partner aka their father's best friend Mr. Malhotra and so she has to get ready for the party by 7pm...
Nandini at first thought it was The manik Malhotra's father but then she thought that there are so many people named Malhotra not necessary that he was that Malhotra she was thinking about so she took some rest and at 6pm stayed getting ready...

Nandini's dress, makeup and hair She looked into the mirror and thought it was perfect and went outside

She looked into the mirror and thought it was perfect and went outside... They came down and there were many people assembled...
They went to a man... He was talking to some boy and then when the boy turned... Nandini was in absolute shock... It was THE MANIK MALHOTRA...

Manik's outfit Manik was first shocked to see nandini but his famous dangerous killer smirk came on his face

Manik's outfit
Manik was first shocked to see nandini but his famous dangerous killer smirk came on his face...
Mr. Malhotra introduced nandini and her brother to the people and told manik to greet nandini...
He forwarded his hand towards nandini and nandini after few minutes also joined hands with manik and gave an unwilling smile to him...
He pressed her hand very tightly...
And knew that her life from now is going to be hell...
So guysss... How was the chappy....
Hope you like it and please keep in supporting me so I write more good chapters and books...
Love love!!! ^_^