I don't want you to be hurt!!!

Next day of the wedding nandini got a message and told everyone that her college will be starting on the next day of day after tomorrow (i don't know what the day is called so if you know please comment) and so she and manik have to leave today only...
Abhishek booked their tickets of evening on train(as nandini strictly told him not to book the tickets of the flight as she doesn't like traveling in it) and they rested for sometime and then got ready for their train...

Nandini's look

Manik's look(except for the cap)Only nandini and manik we going

Only nandini and manik we going... Rest all will come back only after one month...
And Mr. Malhotra and Abhishek had asked manik to stay in nandini's place till they come...
They entered the train and reached for their seats...
They had again got the upper bed...
For their company two cute little boy and girl and their cute grandparents...

They came to know the kids name was nived and nivedita

They came to know the kids name was nived and nivedita... And they were mallus... And so nandu became very happy... She remembered her childhood memories with her brother as she saw nived and nivedita... They were twins but nived was five minutes older than nivedita and so he was acting as an old brother and was so taking advantage... But the girl was more smart... Whenever the boy asked her something she would not give him and so he tells her"you are so lazy nivi... You sould restpect me becast i'm your chettan(big brother)"and she will be like"I'm noth lathy... I'm just resting up for my thirties as i have to work wreally... wreally hard when I'm at my thirties"... Their cute little fights reminded her of her fights with her brother and so she got a little emotional...
At night nandini helped the kids to set up the middle bed and so when she was almost over covering the bed with bedsheet she slipped and landed in manik's arm... And there eyes met and they were lost in each other's eyes... They were interrupted by the grandparents conversation... They were talking about them (manan)
The Grandma said"look!!! They look Soo cute together... Dear children are you husband's and wife??"
"No Grandma's we are not..."nandini was embarrassed and manik too and so he put her down and the Grandma continued"ohh so you are boyfriend and girlfriend??”
Nandini was going to answer when manik answered"not yet Grandma but will be soon"and looked at nandini and smirked... Nandini's cheeks were now red...
MANIK'S POV
After we finished our dinner nandini was talking with the grandparents in Malayalam some...pondum or condom... Wait!! SHE IS TALKING ABOUT CONDOMS WITH THE GRANDPARENTS IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN!!! I didn't expect this from miss nandu...
POV ENDS
Nandini then was finished talking with the grandparents... Manik pulled her close and wispered in her ear"i didn't expect this from you miss nandu"
"What you didn't expect??"
"And that too in front of these small children"
"What are you talking about manik"
"You were talking about... About condoms with the grand parents in front of children ... Very bad nandu..."
Nandini stated laughing and then after a few minutes of continues laughs she said"you dumbo!!! i wasn't talking about condoms... The grandparents asked me where do you live in Kerala and where would i wish to live or go in future & Its ponum which means i wanna go there"
"Ohh..."
After all were asleep nandini went to brush her teeth and so she went out of the cabin to brush... While brushing a man came and started touching nandini... She got uncomfortable... She tried to free herself but in vain...
The man ripped nandini's shoulder sleeves making the top look like cold shoulders... He was going to rip the whole top but someone punched him really hard... It was Manik... He punched and started beating him... The train came to a stop... The man pushed manik and ran away...
Manik looked angry... He looked at nandu in anger... She was already scared... Seeing manik's angry face she was more scared... Next thing she knew was she being pinned up to the wall and he yelled"I TOLD YOU TO NOT GO ALONE... DON'T YOU GET IT... IF I WAS NOT THERE'S THEN... THEN WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU"he leaned closer to her and said"I can't see you hurt... If anyone does he or she will have to face my wrath"
And the last think she knew was Manik crashing his lips into hers passionately...
So... How was the chappy?? Comment and vote!!!
Btw do you like plane or train?? So let me know...
Love love^_^