4. For Every Girl Looking For love Or Lost

Honestly, I didn't really believe in "love" but now that all changed.

Believe or dont but when love comes it's a bright sparkle 

This is not a poem but more so my own opinion/ short story 

Hope y'all people get "inspired"

_______________________________________________________________________

   Having someone you love is hard but a great feeling. People sometime say they don't trust love because of what they have experienced.

   Don't rush love is what I think. Just because your friends have a boyfriend doesn't mean you have to as well.

   If you go around looking for a boyfriend that's the most pathetic thing you can do.

   Don't look for a guy let them find you.

  Because that's when you get left heartbroken small child.

I'm only so young yet old

 You are the gem and no gem looks for its master. The master finds and picks the gem. 

   Another thing that I see is a boy liking a girl and wanting to ask her out but doesn't even talk to her come on!? How is she going to say "yes" if she barely even knows you.

   When your going to ask a girl out at least be friends and make her feel special. That no matter what your there for her on the good times and the bad times.

   That's my advise but please who am I to speak?

    And then here comes the "I'm to shy couples" were you guy and the girl barely talk and are dating. Like I said be friends with her first!

Then there's also  the "To fast love"

Love is gentle and kind not rushed to make out and have sex minutes after the yes. 

For every girl out there looking for a boyfriend or wanting a boyfriend or even not believing in love.

One of the keys to your heart is love. Don't rush as it can close your heart and dirty it. 

With time everything settles. Wait for your soulmate

❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒

A/N

Im only 15 so who am I to say :)