#84: You're friends with benefits (part two)

Start from the beginning

Calum: You let out a scream when you felt arms snake around your waist suddenly, and you heard familiar laughter from behind you. You turned around and you were faced with a laughing Calum, who was wearing a black Santa Cruz singlet and some black skinny jeans, and black Chucks of course. You began to hit him on the chest with a pout, "Don't scare me like that fucker," He was letting out one of those adorable laughs and nodded, his arms withdrawing from your waist with a grin. For the past month, you've become really good friends with him, which honestly surprised you because you swore that you wouldn't ever become friends with someone who had his head up his arse. But then, you also realized that Calum isn't what you thought he would be. He wasn't that asshole that everyone thinks he is, he just acted that way around people so that he could see which ones are persistent enough to break all those walls down. No one lasted very long, and they were all after the popularity that came with Calum's friendship anyways so he didn't want anything to do with them. One thing you just couldn't understand was how Calum let you in so quick, that day in detention was the first time you ever talked to him and he told you that he already considered you a friend once detention was over. You felt happy that he considered you a friend, and you were already proud to call him a friend because he's such a sweet kid. He's the complete opposite of the person everyone believed him to be, it was really surprising. But the thing that surprised you the most that day was the fact that you agreed to let him fuck you on the classroom desk while the teacher was out. You wouldn't normally let any guy do that, but this was different, this was Calum Hood. He's the guy that all the ladies want in their pants, and you wouldn't miss an opportunity to have him inside of you. Since then, you've been hooking up with him here and there, almost anywhere if the two of you were up for it. You were doing it casually, you two were still friends and as much as you wanted to have something more than that, you were okay with being his fuck buddy for now. Everyone noticed your sudden closeness with Calum, and everyone began to ask you about it. Most of them were sucking up to you so they could get to Calum easier, but you just ignored them as they weren't worth your time. You found new friends, and they were the four guys who were the object of everyone's affection in this school. Calum Hood and his three best friends, Ashton Irwin, Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford, they were all pretty cute and they were all really fun to be with. You had no problem fitting into their group because you were almost as weird as they were and they liked that. "Aww, I'm sorry," he cooed, leaning in to press a soft kiss onto your lips. Your lips curled upwards as he pressed a kiss onto your jaw, then onto your neck. You could feel his warm breath on your skin, making you shiver as your hands gripped his biceps. "Are you up for one now?" He asked, sucking on the skin lightly, making you gasp out. "R-right now?" You looked around the hallways and saw that the students were already entering their classrooms, nodding. "Let's do it."

Luke: "Fuck," He hissed, his large hand taking a fistful of your hair as you continued to work on him. You peered up at him from behind your lashes and winked, sticking your tongue out as licked him slowly before wrapping your lips around him again. You bobbed your head up down, gagging as you felt him hit the back of your throat. He let out a moan and you removed yourself from him, shooting him a look, "Don't make too much noise or we'll get caught," His eyes shot open and he nodded rapidly, pleading with his eyes to take him back inside of your mouth. You giggled, taking him back into your mouth as you pumped whatever you couldn't take. You increased your speed, and you used your tongue to twirl around him as you continued to suck him off. You moaned, sending vibrations onto him as he let out a grunt, his fingers pulling on your hair as he got closer and closer to his high. "I-I'm- fuck," His hand flies to his mouth, silencing himself as he released inside of you unexpectedly. You waited for him to finish and after a few seconds, he pulled out of you with a satisfied look on his face. You looked up at him and smirked, wiping your mouth with the back of your hand as you stood up. You skipped all the way to your study desk, and sat back down onto your chair, "Come on Luke, let's get back to work!" Your tutor lets out a groan, running his fingers through his blonde hair as he pouted, "You can't just give me a blowjob and expect me to concentrate on maths," You've been messing around with Luke everytime he comes over to tutor you, and even though he denies it most of the time, he enjoys what you do to him. You've been giving him blowjobs and fucking him almost half the time on each of your study sessions, taking away study time. Even though you focused on his pleasure more than your own, you enjoyed whatever you two did because he was a really good fuck. He admitted that he was a virgin the first time you hooked up, and you told him that you were honored to be the one to take his virginity away. Honestly, you really were surprised to hear that he was a virgin because he was insanely attractive, with those broad shoulders and those beautiful sapphire colored eyes that anyone could practically drown in, and golden blonde hair that you wanted to run your fingers in. He was the closest thing to perfection you've ever seen, and you couldn't believe that this boy was still pure. Well, he isn't exactly pure anymore because you took it away, but it wasn't as if he minded it. "But we need to finish this, I have a test tomorrow and we only have an hour left." He stood up and pulled his pants back up, buttoning them, "You should have through of that before you blew me." Letting out a laugh, you continued to answer the problem Luke gave you before you took a break. You wondered if you had the willpower to keep this up, because everytime you hooked up with him, your feelings for him seemed to grow even stronger and you were scared to fall completely in love with him. You weren't sure how he felt about you yet, and you didn't want him to run away if you were to tell him about your growing feelings for him. You couldn't lose him, you just couldn't. "Okay, I'll go through this again," he says, grabbing a pencil with a small smile. That smile sent the butterflies in your stomach crazy, but you had to hide that from him, so you nodded and ignored whatever feelings you had for this boy, because it was for the best. "Go ahead."