#139: You secretly like him (Part two)

SO THIS JUST REACHED #10 IN FANFICTION TODAY???? IT'S INSANE???

this is crap tho soz, might rewrite if i ever get time, who knows

Ashton: "You know, for a guy who just got dumped, he doesn't look very sad," Your best friend murmured, her eyes trained on the laughing boy you were currently enamored with. Word had spread around campus that Ashton Irwin had been dumped by his girlfriend, but it doesn't exactly seem that way with how he's acting. It was as if their relationship never happened in the first place, and Ashton didn't seem to show any trace of sadness over the breakup, which was weird. "Maybe he's just really good at hiding it?" You bit down on your lip, trying to figure out just why he isn't affected by the breakup at all. Your best friend shrugs, leaving the conversation and that, and you let out a sigh. Seeing that you didn't have any coke left, you decided to buy some from the vending machine. Murmuring a small excuse, you stood up and made your way to where the vending machine stood on the far corner of the cafeteria. You smiled when you saw that there was one last coke in the machine, so you punched in the combination for the coke, fished out a dollar and inserted it in. You watched as the machine swallowed your dollar in, pushing the coke you wanted out of it's slot. But you let out a groan of disappointed as the machine stopped halfway, and you wanted to kick the shit out of the dumb thing because it ate your dollar. But before you could do so, someone hit the side of the machine, causing the coke to fall down and you quickly snatched it so as the stranger wouldn't steal it away. "Calm down, I'm not after your coke," Your heart fluttered upon hearing the familiar accent, and you turned to see the object of your affections standing in front of you, flashing you his signature dimpled smile. "Just wanted to help you out." You ended up giving him a huge smile, thanking him quietly and turning to leave. You could hear Ashton chuckling behind you, and your smile grew when you heard your name slip from his tongue. "See you later, Y/N." Was all he said, but it was enough to make your heartbeat accelerate.

Michael: "You know, you should ask Michael out," Luke suddenly blurted out, earning a glare from you. You quickly shut him up by placing a hand over his mouth, and shook your head, "Do you want to die an early death, Hemmings? I told you not to mention his name," You whisper-shouted, pulling your hand away from Luke's mouth. But the bastard had a smirk plastered on his face, which you wanted to wipe away so badly. "It's just a suggestion! Besides, I think you should at least try talking to him. He's a real cool guy," Luke shrugged. You narrowed your eyes at the blonde haired boy, who just gave you a sheepish smile. "Did you think that it's that easy for me to talk to him? I mean, sure, you two hit it off almost immediately because you like the same things. I can't even find anything in common with Michael, and I'm awkward as fuck, how am I supposed to try to strike up a conversation with him, huh?" You questioned, raising an eyebrow at the pondering boy. "Mm, dunno. Ask him about the weather, or some shit." He answered, causing you to smack your forehead with your palm. "Well, if you don't want to try making the first move, how about I convince him to do it for you?" Luke flashed a huge grin, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. "I'd like to see you try," You could feel the corner of your lips tugging upwards, curling into a challenging smirk. Luke fished his phone out of his pocket and began typing a message without looking away from his screen, "Watch and learn." About a minute later, you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket, indicating a new message. Luke just watched with a victorious smirk as you fish it out and open the newest message, which was from an unknown number. You could feel all the blood rush to your cheeks as you read the message which said, "Hey, it's Michael. I heard that you were free tomorrow night, so I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie? If that's okay with you? I'll be in touch x"

Calum: "So, how are we supposed to do this?" Calum asked, running his fingers through his blonde streaked hair. You've been his lab partner for around a month now, and you had invited him to work on one of your projects together at your house. It's been a month but you still haven't gotten over your awkwardness, but you were managing because Calum is the biggest sweetheart around. He was considerate and he doesn't mind your awkwardness at all, and he's actually really easy to talk to. He quickly became one of your closest friends, but that still doesn't change the fact that you had feelings for this beautiful boy. If anything, your feelings for him has grown tenfold since you got to know him in the past month. You were trying your best not to let your feelings show, but it's getting kinda hard to control your emotions around Calum lately. It's gotten to the point where your feelings for him are about to overflow, so you're being extra careful when you're spending time with him. "Um, I wrote down the instructions our teacher gave us," You murmured, showing him the notes you've jotted down in class yesterday. Calum quirked an eyebrow at you, and you tore your gaze away from those huge puppy eyes of his. Nervously chewing down on your bottom lip, you waited for him to finish reading the notes so you can begin working. "Ahh, fuck it." Was the last thing you heard him say before you felt his soft lips press against yours in that instant.

Luke: You could feel every pair of eyes in the room on the beautiful blonde boy strumming his guitar in front of the class, singing one of Ed Sheeran's lovely songs. His angelic voice sang the lyrics so beautifully, and the way he would scan the room every now and then in between verses drives your heart insane. "Give me love," Were the words he sang, his plump lips curling into a smile as he continued onto the bridge of the song. You didn't know if anyone else in the room could tell just how much he enjoyed performing in front of everyone, may it be just a few people or a few hundred. You don't know if they could tell that he sings passionately and beautifully every time, as if every performance was going to be his last. You don't know if they knew how much he loved music, how much he wishes he could make so many people listen to his music - to his voice. You don't know if they knew what you knew about him, which was a lot considering how you always watched him from afar. You don't know if they knew that you've spent so much time trying to learn new things about him, simply because you wanted to know more about the person who managed to make you fall so deeply in love without even trying. You don't know if they could hear how loud your heart was beating against your chest this moment, because it was Luke who was filling the room with a wonderful tune, and filling your heart with so much happiness. Finally, the song ended and the room erupted into applause, with people throwing words of praise to the blue eyed boy who wore a huge smile on his face. And as you watched him with a heavy heart, you wondered if you were okay with just watching him from afar, like you always do. The next moment, his eyes found yours and he shot you one of his gorgeous dimpled smiles, and you could feel your chest tighten with the realization that watching him from afar is all you could ever do, as he belonged to a world far different from your own.