#52: Cuddles ((collaboration with underashton))

this is a collaboration with underashton (on tumblr) and she's v rad, check out her blog! it's on the external link to the side! xx i wrote cake/4 and she wrote mashton/4, check her out! xx

Ashton:

“Hey did you see that?” you squeal, shooting up from your position on the front of the car. You and your boyfriend Ashton had decided to have a picnic in the dark, but actually got lost on the way so you settled for a secluded mountain area where you parked the car and sat on the bonnet, drinking beer and eating junk food. “No, what was it?” Ashton frowns, looking over at you. “It was a shooting star,” you exclaim. “Well then you better make a wish,” he smiles before leaning on his elbows. You close your eyes and make a small wish before opening them again. Turning your head you see Ashton staring right at you. “Well what did you wish for babe?” he asks. “Now if I told you it wouldn’t come true,” you wink. He rolls his eyes before catching you by the waist and making you fit in between his legs, his arms wrap around you and his chin is on your shoulder. The sound of the crickets chirping relaxed you some how, and you smiled before closing your eyes and leaning back into Ashton more. The wish you had made? Was to just be with him.

Michael:

The first thing that hits you is the sounds of birds chirping outside. You roll over and bump into something solid next to you, opening your eyes you see your boyfriend lying there and as the light peaks through the curtains you smile before resting your head on his shoulder and kissing his bicep, thinking he’d wake up you frown before nuzzling your face into his neck which makes him groggily mumble something before opening his eyes. “Morning handsome,” you giggle before kissing his nose. He moans before rolling over and hugging your waist. His head rests on your tummy and before you know it he’s fast asleep again.

Calum:

You tackled him, making the two of you fall back onto the softness of the couch behind him. You two ended up laughing, with you laying on top of him with a goofy grin on your face. Your eyes met his warm gaze, and you couldn’t look away from those mesmerizing dark brown orbs. He pulled you into his arms, bringing you even closer as he smothered you into his chest. You giggled and hugged his body close to you as well, resting your head against his chest, allowing you to hear his heartbeat. His racing heartbeat made you smile, knowing that you were actually the one who caused that. “Do you feel my heartbeat?” Calum asked as he looked down at you, and you could feel yours race with his, as he is also the only person who could cause this. “Yeah,” you nodded, biting your lip. “Can you feel mine?” He also nodded, his lips curling into a beautiful smile. It was one of those smiles that made your knees go weak, the ones that made the crinkles by his eyes appear when he does, and it’s your favorite thing ever. “I love you,” he whispers, making you smile. “And I love you more.”

Luke:

You giggled as you watched your favorite movie with your boyfriend. You were beginning to grow sleepy, so you scooted closer to him, resting your head on his broad shoulder. He also rested his head on top of yours, and you felt his arm snake around your waist, pulling you even closer. You hear him hum something softly, and he also began to draw shapes on your forearm. "I feel sleepy Luke," you tell him, and he just sighs, grabbing the remote and turned the TV off. He turned to you and gave you one of his smiles, the ones that made your heart melt. "Then go to sleep love, go ahead," he says. You nodded and closed your eyes shut, sighing when you felt him pat your head. He then began to sing your favorite song in your ear softly, as he continued to draw random shapes on your skin. "And I remember your eyes were so bright," he sang, his melodious voice making dreamland just a little ways away. "When I first met you, so in love that night. And now I'm kissing your tears goodnight," you felt his breath on your face and you gave a small smile. He pressed his lips onto your cheek, and your cheeks became warm at the contact. "And I can't take it, you're even perfect when you cry. Beautiful goodbye," you could literally feel his smile as he wrapped both of his arms around you this time. "I love you so much, you're perfect," you heard him whisper just as your consciousness drifted away.