Chapter 4: Sleep Over

(Kaoru's P.O.V)

     Well right now I'm on my way to Momoko' s house so that we could talk about you know who.

  Well I'm here and may I say I'm having second thoughts about all this.   I'm just going to sneak out when their sleeping, well mabey who knows. All of a sudden my thoughts were interupted by Miyako.

      "HEY KAORU!!!" "Hey Miyako, whats up!" I yelled but soon get tackled.

(Moving on to the sleep over)

(Still Kaoru's P.O.V)

  I'm so bored, why must I be suffering . "  Hey Kaoru you ok?" Asked Momoko " Yes Momoko I'm ok, it's not like the boy I love that broke my heart five years ago came back, NO I'M NOT OK MOMOKO!!!" I yelled " Ok calm down Kao- wait did you just say love instead of loved 😈" Momoko said, I swear if that girl says another word." Uuuuhhhh, No"I say blushing and may I say that is embarrassing.

  (Momokos P.O.V)

I knew it she still loves Butch ,but if she still loves him why is she avoiding  him.

   " Hey Kaoru could I ask you a question?" I asked " You just did." Said Kaoru " No I mean you know what fuck it ( forgot to say there might be some bad words in this story sorry )
Why are you avoiding Butch." I said " That is none of your business"  she said " Plz tell me kao-" but I was interrupted by Kaoru yelling at me  " Like I said Momoko that is none of your business so could we talk about something else plz!!" Wow seems like I pissed her of. " Fine, what do you want to do." I said " Oh I got it let's do some karaoke!" Yelled Miyako "Great idea isn't it Kaoru" I said looking over at Kaoru "Fine but I'm not singing were lucky your parents aren't home.

(Miyako's P.O.V)

We had so much fun singing and dancing and guess what Kaoru actually singed and may I say she rocks at it why did she keep her beautiful talent a secret from us I love her singing.

"Well girls I think it's time to go to sleep, I'm so tired "I told them " Yeah me too, Momoko turn the karaoke machine off." She told her.

Once Momoko turned off th karaoke machine off we fell asleep.

(Butch's P.O.V)

Well everything is set for me to sing to the love of my life. My brothers are here with me getting ready, they wanted to sing to there girlfriends the reason why I'm calling them their girlfriends is because  they actually keep in touch with them unlike me.

Once we saw the lights turn off I told them to start.

(Kaoru's P.O.V)

"Hey did you turn off the karaoke machine?" I asked Momoko "yea, why? "she asked me "Well I hear music." I said "Yeah me too." Miyako said " Its coming from outside, let's check it out."

When we went to Momoko's balcony we looked down and saw
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .

BUTCH!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry that I updated late I was busy with homework band and other boring things well band isn't boring anyway sorry again for making you wait.

Cya😎