Chapter 2: Partners

(Butch's)

I couldn't believe it I just lost MY Buttercup. Buttercup looked at me not with loving eyes but with anger and sadness in her eyes she looked like she was going to cry " Buttercup is that true " I said looking hurt " Yea so what , got a problem with that. " Buttercup said looking piss " As a matter of fact I do , why are you mad at me what did I do. " I said " Wow what an idiot , doesn't even know what he did." She said "I'm going to let you figure that out on your own. " And with those words she left. I have to get going as well I have Science next .

(Kaoru's P.O.V)

Why did he have to come back. My life was going great until he showed up , what should I do I felt like giving him a huge hug but at the same time I felt like beating him up for leaving me for five years. I'm on my way to my next class Mitch left already left to his class which is Art I'm on my way to Science and by the way I suck at science so don't be surprised that something exploded. Once I entered my class I saw some one I didn't want to see. I was going to run before he saw me but he saw me and started walking towards me, I closed my eyes hoping that it was all just a nightmare buuuuuuuut no it was reality (stupid reality) I thought . Once I opened my eyes I saw him right in front of me. " Buttercup can we talk. " Butch said " I don't want to 😒." I told him in a harsh tone " Please." He in a cute baby voice, before I could tell him no the teacher came in " Good morning class, today were going to partner up and work on a project explaining how...." That's when I zoned out I looked around the class to see all the girls staring at butch they maybe thinking I'm going to marry butch or He is totally going to my boyfriend but me I'm just here thinking about what were going to have for food. After awhile of zoning out the teacher was finally going to tell us who we were going to be partner up with "Momoko with brick , Miyako with boomer blah blah blah blah blah and last but not least Kaoru with Butch. " cool wait ............................................WHAT!!!!!