Chapter 1: New students

(Kaoru's P.O.V)

  Why do I have to go to school, don't parents understand their just sending us to prison. Anyway, I'm Kaoru Matsubara I live with my mom, dad and my two brothers. I also had a boyfriend named butch but he broke up with me 5 years ago and is now living the rich life, he is a celebrity.

"Hey Kaoru" Miyako said in a sweet tone. "Hey where's Momoko" " I don't know" I say  "I'm over here you guys" we turned around to see Momoko running to us "Why didn't you guys wait for me" she said panting "We did, for like five seconds than we started walking " I said "Wow you guys are the good friend" Momoko said sarcastically,  we just started laughing.

We finally made it to school just in time ,when we got there Ms, Keane
(Our teacher) had an announcement "Good morning class today we have three new students, come on in boys " after Ms, Keane said that three boys came in on dressed in red another one dressed in blue and the last one dressed in gre...........green. It can't be him.

(Butch's P.O.V)

Once the teacher said we could come in all the girls started fangirling. I gave them my famous smirk and they all fainted well except one. Once I saw her face I was shocked that I got to see her again but she didn't seem happy to see me she was mad .

(Later that day)

I have been looking for Bc every where but I just can't find her then I saw her with a boy I think his name was mitch. I was getting a little jealous at what I was seeing Bc was laying her head on his shoulder but what I saw next shocked me she kissed him on the cheek. I couldn't take anything of this anymore so I decided to march over there. "Hey!! Get your hands of my girl!!" I yelled at him "your girl please, you left her for five years" he said "besides she's my girlfriend now" I couldn't believe it what I just.

Annnnnd that's the end of the chapter see you next time