Chapter 3: Partners no more

(Butch's P.O.V)

  YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!! I'm paired up with my Buttercup. Finally I get a chance to talk with here but there is one problem she won't want to talk with me.  " Hey, guess we are stuck together." I say but soon get ignored "HEY! STOP IGNORING ME!!!" I yell everyone just started to star at us.

" Why, that's what you did for the last 5 years." Buttercup 😟 

  "What are you talking about." What does she mean by that

" ARE YOU THAT DUMB!!" Buttercup yelled crying. I never saw her cry. "You left me for 5 years you haven't even kept in touch with me , I called you everyday but you didn't answer me so I gave up and now you come back like nothing happened, when I saw you on tv I didn't know what to do I wanted to punch you and strangle you, but instead I was crying and since that day I gave up on you!!!" I didn't know I was hurting Buttercup when I left to fallow my dream.

"But then Mitch asked me out and I felt better and now you come back ,Hey teacher can I switch partners." When she said I was shocked. Please say no I thought. "I'm sorry Kaoru bu-" Our teacher said but was suddenly cut off by buttercup or should I say Kaoru "Please" she  said crying.

"Ok , Momoko you are now partner up with Kaoru and Butch is now partner up with Brick." Our teacher said .

  "Ok" said Momoko and Brick in unsion.

(Time to go home)

(Kaoru's P.O.V)

    I can't believe I'm crying in front of my whole class this is so embarrassing but I couldn't hold back my tears. "Hey Kaoru you ok" asked Momoko "Yeah" I told her looking down " No your not" she said looking at me I just started crying on her shoulder"It's ok "she said. " Who knew from  the 3 of us I would be the one crying over a stupid boy." I cried laughing a little. " Hey Kaoru you ok " asked Miyako "Yeah" I lied Miyako and Momoko just stared at me
Waiting for the truth

   "No" I cried more and so they hug me. "Hey how about we have a sleepover today at my house so we could talk !" Yelled Momoko "Ok " said Miyako "Fine."

(At the RRBZ  house )

    (Butch's P.O.V)

"Hey butch you" Brick asked "No" I said " You really do love her don't you" Brick said " So much" I said hey how about you serenate her " Boomer said. For someone so dumb he actually said something smart. "Boomer that's a great idea!" I yell " Wait what of she isn't home "I freak out " Don't worry you could do it at Momoko' s house today " said brick " Why " I said confused I look over at boomer to see him confused as well " Because there having a sleepover" Brick said " How do you know " I said a little curious "I may or may not been spying on them " brick said " Oh ok "

Get ready Buttercup because here I come.

Well that's all for now. Now if you excuse me I must do my homework

Cya😐