✧ 2 ✧

Jack's the type of boyfriend that always misses you.

•••

It was a cold day and you decided it would be nice to visit Jack, so you got his favorite disney movies and some candy and got there.

You knocked the door twice, and Dean opened it, which instantly made you uncomfortable because he would always tell you how dangerous Jack is, and that you should just go on with your life and forget about him.

"Hello Dean, is Jack here?" You asked with a smile.

"He is in his room." He said and moved from the entry so you could go inside.

"Thanks." You said politely and walked quickly to Jack's room.

When you entered he was reading the bible, which he said is his favorite book because he can read about his family on it.

"Y/N!" He said with a wide smile, as he walked your way after putting his book on his night stand.

"Hi, love" you said and hugged him. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, but I missed you a lot." He said hugging you back.

"I was here just last night, Jack." You said smiling as he grabbed your cheeks on his hands.

"I missed you anyway, I always do." He smiled.

"I missed you too, love." You looked into your bag. "But, I brought..."

"FROZEN!" He exclaimed happily when he saw the dvd in your hands, and as an impulse he hugged you tight by your waist. "You're amazing!"