Get Drugged

P.o.v Nathan Prescott

-----

I wake up in my old room, again. I remember how I fell to sleep here every day of my good life. How my mom used to bring me to sleep and how it always smelled like moms cookies. I breath in through my nose and smile. How it still smells like those delicious things. I'm getting frustrated though. I always wake up here, doing nothing special. It feels like this weird kind of dream. I step out of my old bed and walk around the room. Looking at my first pictures while judging them harshly. Until I discover something that's new here. There are hanging pictures at my wall, where used to be hanging posters of my favourite artists. 'what the heck' I drag my fingers across a picture of my dad. Next to my dad is hanging principal wells, Mr.Jefferson, Rachel Amber and Chloe Price. The frames of the pictures are in variable sizes. My dad has the biggest one and Max Caufield the smallest. 'What does this mean' I mumble and take a step back. Above the pictures is written something which I can't quite process.
My eyes close it self again. 'Come back soon Nathan Prescott.' a weird voice says as always before I snap back in my own reality again.

------

Remember when I literally screamed that I was sick of people that are trying to control me? Well I still am and the sickness will problably spread out into a huge disease. Which will, in the end, be the cause of my death. And every single on of those sickening, breathing creatures will burn in fucking hell.

"And for you Nathan?" a low headache triggering voice, snaps me out of my rampage thoughts. Mr. Jefferson makes it way towards my table and slams on it, he problably wants to grab my attention. But honestly, loud sounds don't grab my attention anymore, nor does it trigger a memory. I just focus my eyes on his hand and don't look up at his face. I grab Mr. Jeffersons wrist and push his hand off the table. As he has his whole weight resting on that arm, he stumbles backwards a bit.
"Pardon me, Nathan. But wh--"
"May I be excused please?" I now lift my head upwards and cross sights with him. He seems confused, he acts confused, though he is unbelieably furious.
"Mr. Prescott, you can't just iterru--"
I stand up and slam both my hands on the table, not removing my eyes from his.
"I said, 'May I be excused please." it sounds less like a question now, more like a passive agressive statement. Some people in class look in amazement at the scene, while others wouldn't bother to look up from their phones. Mr. Jefferson looks away and bites his lip before signing at the door with his hand.
"You may be excused Nathan."
In one slow, gentle movement I remove my hands from the table and give Jefferson a small nod before leaving the room.

I'm not sure 'why' I wanted to leave so badly. Maybe I was afraid to make a fool out of my self right there and then or I was afraid that he would come close to my button room. One wrong answer and he could have gone pressing a lot of buttons in my control center. And you know what happens when people try to control me, my disease spreadens. I'm not sure where I should go now. As I look around me, the only things I see are empty halls and full classrooms. I walk through the hallways in a slow pace, looking through every classroom window, I stopped in front of the chemistry class. Almost everyone is this fucking hell hole is taking notes, even Victoria Chase. What a bitch. But there is this one nerd who isn't taking notes. If I reminded his name correctly, it's Warren. He looks like a nerd, I heared he IS a nerd, even bigger than Max freaking Caufield. He looks back at me and smiles smugly, he smiles the sort of smile that doesn't fit his face. The smile is sexy, he's not. Why is he even smiling in the first place? Doesn't he know who the fuck I am? I furrow my eyebrows at him to show my confusion and yet again he does something that isn't like him. He winks at me, this asshole winks at ME.
Slowly, but surely, I bring my middle finger to my lips and push it inside my mouth. I see his smile slowly fading from his face, as it turns into confusement. I start moving my finger inside my mouth and right at the point where he really wants to look away, I remove it from my mouth and stick my middle finger right up to him. That should teach this fucker to WINK at me. Well, so I thought, cause I didn't expect him to do something that IS actually like him. He chuckles, his cute dimples show and his white teeth shine. Suddenly his eyes leave mine as his smile also removes from his face. The teacher is talking to him, problably asking him to be silent. This is a good time to walk away.