Andres horrible girlfriend

Start from the beginning

"When you get home from school can you play a game with me?" He asks me politely.

"Sure whatever." I say as I take a bit out of my toast.

My mum gives me my cup of coffee that I'm going to take to school. I stand up and walk out the kitchen and grab my bad and car keys.

"Bye jade!" My little brother yells making sure I can hear him.

"By honey have a good day at school." My mum says.

"Close the door tie letting all the heat out." My father says not taking his eyes off his news paper.

I close the door and unlock my car. I open the car door and slid into the drivers seat. I placed my coffee into the cup holder and chucked my bag onto the passengers seat before driving to school.

Beck's POV:

I'm still down a bit after me and jades brake up yesterday. But whatever. She'll come crawling back to me like she did last time. I arrive at school at head to sikowits   class early to meet Andre.

"Hey man." I say as I enter sikowits classroom.

"Hey beck, how are you?" He ask me.

"Not to bad, how's about you?" I ask.

"Annoyed. My grandma didn't want to take her tablets again this morning! It's the third time this week!" Andre says looking at his feet.

"Oh, did you get her to have them in the end?" I ask.

"Ye, it took me 3 hours! 3 hours beck! She hid under her bed and I had to use butter to get her out! Sometimes she's to much to handle." He says getting stressed out.

"It'll be okay man." I say placing my hand on his shoulder smiling at him.

"Hey let's go meet Tori and Robbie in the hallway!" Andre said and I agreed.

Jade's POV:

I'm sat in the hallway by everyone's lockers sketching a eye and eyebrow. I've got a few complements on it already from random students I don't know.
Everyone says I'm good at drawing and I don't disagree, I'm good at it. I draw whenever I have free time. And I'm just waiting for class so start so I thought why not carry on with my drawing:

 And I'm just waiting for class so start so I thought why not carry on with my drawing:

I think to myself what I'm doing over the weekend, probably nothing.

And that's when I notice cat in the corner of my eye, she's stood at the vending machines, she grabbed the soda she payed for and then threw it in the trash.