Death Of A Bestfriend

Time seemed to stand still. My mind couldn't comprehend the news. I refused to accept that she was gone. My mind went blank my ears went deaf to the sound and my eyes went blind to the world around me. I had lost all feeling, all emotions. How was I supposed to react to this. My best friend died, she took her own life. I felt so hopeless how did I not notice it? My sister, my other half, my world is gone. Everything I ever knew had fallen apart.
I was too stunned to cry, all I could do was stand still while the world around me turned to chaos, my life had stopped, the blood in my veins ran cold and my heart felt like a brick pounding against my chest. I stared at my wall. I wanted to cry but no tears came, I wanted to scream but no sound came, I wanted to feel something...anything would be better than this but I couldn't.

          My mouth wouldn't form the words, even if they could, what would I possibly say.

          My life had changed in an instant, I went from a normal girl, to the girl who's best friend had died suddenly, what was I supposed to do, how was I supposed to continue.

          How do I breathe with no oxygen, how do I move with no space. I felt like I was suffocating in an empty space.