" Oke maybe I am!" I said and looked the other way.

" If I was you, I wouldn't lie. You know there is this thing beside your bed, and that shows you your heartbeat." He laughed and pointed at the monitor with all the data of me.

I blushed.

" but you know, that what I like about you." He said and stood up. He came closer and planted his lips on mine. I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer.

Gosh I missed this so much!

His tongue slipped over my bottom lip to ask for access and I gave it to him. His tongue intertwined with me and I moved my hands to his neck.

I heard someone clear his throat. Luke pulled away immediately and we both had flushed cheeks.

" Hi Calum." Luke said awkward.

" Hi guys." Calum only said while laughing and putting a box with donuts down.

" I'm really sorry Calum that you had to see that." I said embarrassed still with flushed cheeks.

" Yeah, I don't mind. I love to see my best friend and his girlfriend, I assume, to be happy with each other. And I know a came out of nowhere, but you still need to realize that you are in a hospital and that you just came out of a coma." He said like he was an adult and knew everything about it.

" Since when do you know that much? Did you eat google or something?" Luke asked laughing.

" Dude I only want the best for Noa! Don't laugh. Thank me instead." He said while he rested his hand on his chest like he was hurt.

" Okey, Okey, Thank you Mr. Calum Thomas Hood for the explanation how to keep Noa alive." He said while walking over to Calum and shook his hand.

I tried to hold in my laugh while looking at this act. But when I saw the laugh that spreads across Calum's face, I bursted out in laugher. And so did they.

" Who wants a donut?" Calum said while smirking.

" Me!" I practically screamed

" No young lady." Luke said while pointing his finger at me. " I think you can't handle it. You didn't eat for a while and if you eat in one time something like a donut it's not going to be very good for you and your stomach." He said while grabbing a donut and take a bite from it.

I looked angry at him.

" I'm not pregnant! Give me a donut. Please?" I looked at Luke with puppy eyes and then over at Calum.

" Do you want to be?" Luke questioned while wiggling his eyebrows at me.

" Seriously?" I looked at him.

" I'm sorry." He smiled. " I'm going to a nurse and ask him if you can't have a donut or not Okey?" I nodded.

Luke walked out of the room and Calum sat down beside me with a donut in his hand.

" How are you?" He said and looked at me.

" I'm good! Much better. I'm happy and I'm sorry." I said while looking down.

" sorry for what?" He said confused while taking a bite from his donut.

" I put you guys in such a worry. I just don't know what I did and yeah." I said looking at him.

" It's okey Noa. I understand it." Calum said. I just smiled.

" here take a bite." Calum said while holding the donut.

" but Luke is-" " I know but one bite can't do anything bad can it?" Calum said and shove the donut in front of me.

I took a bite out of it and it's was so amazing. I missed this so much! I want to eat it all day.

While I swallowed it Luke came inside. I looked shocked at Calum but quickly recovered it when I looked at Luke.

" you can't have the donut yet." He said while looking at me.

" that's shit." I said trying to be convincing.

" What did I told you about lying?" Luke said and I looked confused at him.

" what do you mean?" I said so innocent as possible.

" Noa come on. You remember that monitor?" I looked up at the monitor. Stupid thing. " and next time you get a bite, I would clean your mouth. There is chocolate at the sides of your mouth." He said while looking at my lips.

I smiled at him and quickly rubbed of the chocolate around my mouth.

A/N

Hi Guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Please comment if you still like it!

Question: Donuts or cake???

See you next Friday!!❤️

Xxx N&A