• Part 13 •

POV Noa

We are going to stay in a hotel I heard. I was wrong. I thought we were going with the bus. So we came in front of the hotel and it was a huge hotel. Do you remember the Tipton Hotel? Well something like that and it was beautiful. As soon as we get there we wanted to go to the room.

Amy and I had a room together. Calum and Luke had a room together and Michael and Ashton had a room together. Calum and Luke's hotel room was opposite of ours and the room of Michael and Ashton was the room next door.

We were in front of our door. I had the key in my hand.

" Noa can I do it?" Amy said like a five year old kid. " if your going to be a good girl then it's oke." " okey momma, I'm going to be a good girl." Amy said. We both bursted out in laugher.

I turned around and saw the boys look at us like we were crazy. And I just smiled.

We came into the room and it was huge. It was like a apartment. You had a little living area with a huge flatscreen tv and a big couch for like 4 persons. We had a bathroom with a shower a bubblebath and a sink with above that a mirror. And we had two bedrooms with both a kingsized bed in it.

" Holy shit! This is huge!" I said to Amy. " Yes it is." She looked around with her mouth open. Probably Calum and the boys had walked in. " close your mouth you don't want to catch flies." Calum said to Amy.

Amy immediately closed her mouth and went to the bedroom.

" A FUCKING KINGSIZED BED!" Amy screamed out of the bedroom. I laughed. " She never had one?" Michael asked. "Nope never had a bed." I laughed. Michael face went pale and I just laughed uncontrollably.

" Michael it was just a joke." I said between laughs. " she had a bed but never kingsized." I could see Michael was relieved with that answer.

" Let's order room service. I'm hungry." Luke said. " Yes I will order with you." I said. Luke just nodded. We walked to the phone.

Clearly the phone was broken because there was a note with out of order on it. I sighed. We went downstairs to say it to the woman behind the desk.

" Hey. We wanted to say that the phone is broke in room 492." Luke said to the woman.

She looked up behind her computer and she stood up. She was like 18 I think. She came over to us where we stood.

" yes. That's right some kids broke it. I think you wanted to order room service?" She said to Luke. She didn't look at me once. Like hello I'm here too you little b...

" Noa" Luke said and I looked at him. " what? I was in my thoughts sorry" " What do you want for dinner?" " maybe pancakes or waffles or something" I said and looked in his eyes. " let me get a paper to write it down." She said and go behind her desk.

Was it really necessary to wiggle with that stupid ass of her? She just wanted the attention of Luke. And for pancakes and waffles you don't have to make notes! Wait was I jealous? No... I don't think so. It's only the truth that little attention seeker.

She came back. She placed the note on the counter and her pencil fell 'accidentally' of the counter.

" ow sorry my fault." She says. And she bows in front of Luke to show her ass. I grab out of nowhere Luke's arm. I squeeze a little bit in it. Luke looks at me and he only sees my frustrated look.

" so it was...? Pancakes, waffles and orange juice?" She said. " yes for six people please." Luke said. " oke. Someone will bring it within 20 minutes." She said. "Oke thank you."

Before I turned around she gave me a look like I was trash. I gave her a sassy look back.

We stood in front of the hotel room when Luke turned around to me. I looked into his ocean blue eyes. How can you drown in eyes?

"What was going on there?" He asked. " what do you mean? I asked like nothing happened. " with that woman. You looked so frustrated and you grabbed my arm? Not that I didn't like it but you never do that." " Just, she was so trying to get your attention and that pencil that she dropped, she did it on purpose. I saw her pushing it!" I said while making weird movements with my hands. Luke grabbed my head " Noa slow down. Wait are you jealous? And btw I know she did that on purpose. I don't fall for slutty people. I fall in love with people with a great smile and personality and blue eyes and blond hair.." he drifted of and he leaned in. I leaned in too. Is this really going to happen?

" UHUM " someone cleared his throat. We both turned our heads to the door. Calum was standing in the door way. I looked down and blushed.

" i was going to look for the two of you because it took a while. We thought you guys were kidnapped or something. But you two were just have fun I see." Calum smirked. " Get that smirk of your face Calum. If you want to see 2 people make out, just look it up on your laptop or something. Don't sneak up on people." Luke said and I hold in my laugher. "don't say it to Ashton please." I added. " I won't. I'm a good friend." "Thanks mate." Luke said and we walked in.

" Luke?" I said and he looked at me with one eyebrow raised. " Maybe I was a little bit jealous." He smirked at my words. I laughed.

" wow finally there you guys are! Did you make out or something?" Michael laughed. " no we didn't, the food is here in 20 minutes." Luke said maybe a little bit to quick. Luke looked at me to ask if I was oke and I nodded.

When the food arrived we all ate and we decided to watch a movie. Did I really almost kiss Luke Hemmings?

A/N
SORRY

Omg we already have over the 260 readers! Ieeee! Thanks to you all and we love you!❤️

Xx N&A