• part 3 •

POV: Noa

I woke up because I heard something. When I looked beside me I saw Amy. She was heavily sweating and she was telling things but I couldn't hear what. I knew it she had a nightmare again, so I decided to wake her up.

" Amy, Amy. Wake up" I said and I grabbed her arm. " No, no , no why, why this..." she said in her sleep.

I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't see her in this state. I grabbed water and splashed it over her face.

" AHHH!" Amy screamed and she woke up. " hé, Amy it was just another nightmare. It's okey I'm here." " I can't take it anymore Noa, I can't"

We hugged and Ashton and Lauren came in.

"What happened? I heard screaming" Lauren said. " yes is something happened? Are you two okey?" Ashton said.

" Amy had a nightmare..." I said and I looked in her direction. " Are you okey now?" Lauren said and she gave her a hug.

" yes, I think I'm okey" Amy said. " you don't look that okey Amy. Noa take her downstairs and give her some water" Ashton said. " okey, thanks. You two can go to bed now, I'll take care of her" I said.

I hugged Ashton and Lauren and thanked them for their help. I walked downstairs with Amy and we sat on the counter.

" Was it the same part?" I asked. It was barely a whisper. " yes. Every time if I get this nightmare it's the same part, over and over. " Amy said tearing up. " hey drink your water and let's go upstairs, we try to sleep again and if we can't sleep we just go for a walk or something okey? And just think about this, we are gonna ask if we go on tour with my brother. HOW COOL!" I said. " sounds good. Thanks that you are always here for me when I need you" Amy said

I walked over to her and hugged her one more time. I looked at my phone and saw it was only 2:37 AM. When we get upstairs, Amy slept within a minute.

{ Next morning }

I woke up because one monkey decided to jump on me and my bed. Yes I talk about my little brother Harry.

" HARRY WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?" I screamed and laughed at the same time.
" mom asked if I could wake you up" Harry said giggling. " I'm going to tickle you now." I said when I crawl over to Harry. " No No please no!" Harry screamed.

I looked over to Amy who had a evil smile on her face. She stood up en we both looked at Harry.

" TICKLE ATTACK!" We both screamed.

We tickled Harry till he laughed so hard that he cried. " stop stop HAHAH stop please!" Harry prayed. " okey okey we'll stop" Amy laughed. " mom baked pancakes so that's why I woke you up" Harry said. " Thanks little bro!" I said.

Amy and I changed ourselves into a shirt and sweatpants. When we walked down, Lauren, Harry, Ashton and my mom were already eating and we joined them.

After a while we only sat with Ashton who was on his phone. This was the moment.

" hey ash can I ask you something?" I asked with a small voice. " yes what's up little?" Ashton said smiling. " well I had a question about your tour." I said with a anxious voice. " yeah ask. Where are you afraid of I hear it in your voice. " he said and I was shocked he could hear it. " well first of al please don't be upset or mad or something seconds of all, Canwegoontourwithyoubecauseicantlivewithoutyou." I said as fast as possible.

Amy and Ashton both look at me with question looks. " What did you say?" Ashton Laughs. " can we go on tour with you because I can't live without you." I said slower and looked down so I couldn't see Ashton face.

" little, if I was the one that could decide that I would said yes." Ashton said. " yes?" I looked up. "Yes of course! Your my sister and Amy is practically my sister too. I can't live without you either! I practically raised you." Ashton said. " But?" Amy said with hope in her eyes. " But I can't decide that on my own. The boys need to agree on that too and of course the manager." Ashton said to me and Amy. " and when can you ask it? " i said a little disappointed. " I can FaceTime them now if you want..." I could hear the smile in Ashton's voice. " YES ASHTON PLEASE DO THAT! " Amy screamed.

Ashton laughed and opened FaceTime on his phone.

" So... the boys first. Ashton said.

A/N
Hey peoplezz how ya doing?

The third part is here!

What are the boys and the manager going to say?

Enjoy the story! Xx N