fairytail

3rd person

           A girl about 18 was walking to a guild named fairytail, beside the girl walked a small orange cat with black stripes. The girl looked at the cat, her hair was black as the night. So was her eyes. She opened the guild doors as a table flew at her. She punched it as she got mad. Her name was not from this world, she was ayame uchiha and her cat was tigerlily. She is a elemental dragon slayer.
            " who though that table" she said as people froze at her voice, she was feared. 
       Her guild mark was on her hand rainbow colored. " natsu, gray was it you" . They hugged each other scared of her just her friend erza.
       " hey, ayame how was your mission" They said.  " it was good, how have you been lucy" she asked the said celestial wizard.
         " I've been good, thanks". If only she knew that the next mission she took would she never see the guild again, and that she would learn about her past and where she is from.
           " hi, tigerlily" said a small blue cat named happy. 
" yeah, hi carla, hi pantherlily" she greeted. " hi " they both said.
       Ayame looked at the job request board looking for a job to take, when a certain one caught her eye.  
    " I will take this one mira" she showed the job.
The job was to take a bunch of monsters down in a giant cave. " ok, good luck"  Mira waved. " come on tigerlily".  " ok".
      They arrived at the, as they have already meet the client who had sent the request. She walked in as the job was a fake and that the client who they met was in fact a dark wizard who send out job requests to lead in wizards into different traps although this one would lead to a different world with ninjas.
          " hey!, where are the monsters" she wondered. 
       There was bright light shined through the cave as the two stood there the entrance blocked up.
     They fell unconscious they were stuck in the cave, only too be transported to the ninja world.                        Her and tigerlily is about to wake up in another world similar to her own.
___________________________________________________

Leafeongirl1231 : so who wants to do the disclaimer!

Natsu : pick me! Pick me!

Happy : aye!

Gray : you might want to calm down firebrick! 

Natsu : oh yeah, well why don't you ice pervert!

Ayame : will you too knock it off!

Natsu, gray : sorry!

Leafeongirl1231 : natsu, happy do the disclaimer

Natsu, happy : aye! ,sir!

Lucy : why is natsu talking like happy, we don't need another

Natsu, happy : Leafeongirl1231 does not own naruto, fairytail, and assassination classroom, only ayame uchiha, and tigerlily! Aye!

Leafeongirl1231 : bye guys see you later! 

Happy : aye!