Halloween Fright

"C'mon, Jack!" You said, pulling on Jack's sleeve. You both have decided to go to a Haunted House nearby, in the spirit of Halloween. "I don't know, Y/N. It seems... scary." You looked at him and rolled your eyes, still tugging at his sleeve. "That's the whole point, Jack."
You finally got him to go in. You had to admit, the frat kids that made this were good. Too good. You clung on to Jack's arm as if were your last hope. Spooky music and creepy smoke was coming from all directions. It was hot and dank. The fake heads and faux blood sent shivers down your spine. 

"BOO!"

A 'vampire' jumped out, scaring you... and Jack. Jack was so scared, he had used his powers to push the kid back. "What the hell, dude!" the teenager called, pissed. You turned to Jack, grabbed his hand and said, "Run." And you both ran.

As soon as you got out of reach of those angry teens, Jack apologized. "Sorry for ruining this. I got scared." he said. You smiled. "No! That was fun! I like messing with people on Halloween." He smiled back. You took his hand, "Wanna go watch a spooky movie back at the bunker?" you asked. "I'd love to." he replied. 

A/N: Just a fluff/spooky story for fun! Hope you enjoyed! And thanks y'all AGAIN for 2k reads!