Twinning (Request)

A/N: A request from @Teenbeach179 - Can you do one were jack has a twin named ameria and they are really close and jack protects her from dean when he trys to kill her

Being a nephilim wasn't the most ideal situation. But being a twin nephilim, is a totally different situation. Your brother, Jack, was pretty protective, probably because you're "younger by a minute. " as he would claim.

"Hey, you okay?" asked Sam. You were sitting at the table, staring absentmindedly at the computer screen. You seemed to do that a lot, due to Dean always harassing you over everything you would say. "Yeah. I just... I'm worried for Jack." Jack and Dean had to go examine the crime scene while you and Sam did research back at the motel. Sam decided it would give them more "bonding time" as he suggested. They haven't been the nicest to each other this past month, especially with Jack getting more and more assertive about how Dean treats you and him. Sometimes, you would get the bitter half of them, mostly Dean. "They'll be fine, Ameria. In fact, now that I think about it, they haven't fought in a week! I think its getting better." At this point, they were both a ticking time bomb, waiting to snap at each other's throats. You started to think about their last fight;

Flashback:

"What the hell, guys! You were supposed to keep watch outside! Look at what fucking happened!" yelled Dean. The four of you were in the impala, back from a werewolf hunt, and you and Jack were supposed to keep watch outside, like always. Instead Jack had gotten tried of sitting around so, he decided to help the brothers out, you coming along with him. During the hunt, Jack almost got hit, until Sam stepped in the way and finally shot the monster. "Hey, we were only trying to help!" you defended, as calmly as you can. Sam rolled his eyes, tired of all the bickering. "Dean, calm down, I took him out. No one got hurt." Jacks eyes glowed in anger and you took his hand, trying to calm him down. "Hey, its okay..." you whispered. His eyes dimmed into his chocolate brown ones. He looked at you and nodded. You all got back in the bunker, and then Dean exploded. "God! I'm tired of picking up the pieces of you devil children!" and he threw an empty beer bottle at the wall. Jack grabbed your arm and took you to your room. "Stay here, Ameria." told Jack. You wanted to protest, but before you could he stormed out. The walls echoed with bickering and yelling. You hated it.

The motel door opened and Dean and Jack came in, surprisingly not fighting. "We think it's a witch. Hex bags were found under the victim's pillow." said Dean. "We found some strange happenings over at the Harrington's. We should go check it out." told Sam. "Lets go, then." You all walked to the impala, but you saw a strange glint come from his belt. The Colt? You thought.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

A stream of green power hit Dean, knocking him backwards. "DEAN!" yelled Sam. You and Jack used your powers to kill the witch, and you ran to Dean. You nor Jack could heal yet, so you had to check Dean for all the possible fatal injuries. Dean pushed you out of the way. "Get away from me." he growled. You grew angry, eyes glowing. "I was only trying to help" you said through gritted teeth. "Well, you weren't enough!" he yelled. Sam yelled at Dean as your eyes glowed brighter and a gust power hit both of them. Jack rushed over to you, trying to calm you down. Dean got up angrily, colt in hand, and stalked towards you.

BANG!

A bullet rushed towards you, and Jack pushed you out of the way, his quick reflexes saving you. Jack's eyes gleamed in anger. "HOW COULD YOU!" Jack screamed. He shielded you behind his tall body. "She almost killed me and Sam!" Dean yelled, rushing towards Jack and you. Before he could put his hands on him, Jack flew you back to the bunker. Flew. "Are you okay, Ameria?" Jack asked. "Well, yeah. But you flew, Jack. Flew! Oh my god!" you squealed and hugged Jack. You and Jack have been training yourselves to fly, and none of you had succeeded in it until today. Jack laughed and hugged back. He pulled apart and held your shoulders and whispered solemnly, "You're okay, though, right?" You looked up and nodded. "Good." He said as he hugged you protectively.

A/N: Hello! Thank you again, @Teenbeach179 for requesting this story! And yes, i do know the colt was destroyed, but i couldn't think of another way the story could go. And thank you to my readers for 200 reads!