Bad Romance

J closed his firmly as he took a deep breath inhaling his surroundings. 

The smooth aroma of he vacant restaurant swiftly ascended into his nostrils as the corner of his wine tinted lips began to curve upwards as the platinum sheet of teeth began to unravel  out of the confinements of his lips and exposed to the world in front.

"J!" Harley whimpered out weakly, but her attempt to signal herself was lived up short as her head whipped to the side from the brute force of the butt of the gun stamped harshly onto her cheekbone.

"Shut up bitch....you wouldn't want your clown to have to wash your brains off his suit." One of Rust's goons venomously spat out. His hot breath brushing against her neck.

Rust laughed shortly before looking at the pack of goons behind her, hurdled up like  hyenas.

"Haven't your mothers taught you any manners....we have a guest." Rust spoke out elegantly.

A few goons left the clownette's side as their heavy boots became louder after they scraped against the tiles below.

The sound of their crowbars and pipes slapping against their open palm as it echoed through the dining area.

J put his hand up in the air sarcastically as he slowly pulled a seat out. "I know how to sit assholes." he snarled taking a seat amongst the the woman.

Rust simply smiled looking over at the clown and keeping her silence as she raised the glass of wine to her lips tilting it a bit as the liquid slithered down her throat. 

J's patience was beginning wear out as his fists made contact with the frame of the table, "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" He spat in a venom laced tone with toxicity in his tone.

Rust smiled taking out her pistol as she unloaded hot led seeing it slice through the air and into the goons flesh as they fell dead. Non left standing as she looked over at Harley who was handcuffed to the arms of the steel chair. "I invited you J, not them." Rust simply said looking back at J.

J stay stilled s his ear pricked up hearing the sound of people gurgling on their blood. "Who are you.... and what do you want with Harley?"

Rust laughed out loudly as she looked over at J. "You don't get it yet J...for being the head of the Gotham Underworld you can be very naive sometimes." she sighed and got up as she walked over to Harley as she stopped over her and began running her fingertips through Harley's golden locks. 

"You don't remember me J huh..."

"Do I need to." he simply spoke out.

"Back when you were in Arkham I worked there as a young psychiatrist. I had been working in Arkham for over a year and I swear I was about to quit. Well I was until you walked in. The moment I laid a gaze upon you I was mesmerized. At that moment it all came to me...I wanted you all to myself, but life had a different plan, this bitch beneath me was assigned to you and you fell in love with her not me. I would be thrown away as I watched this bitch take everything away from me!"

"I Still don't remember you." J cackled out.

"I know...I didn't do all this so i could have you to myself...I did this all to get my revenge."

Rust pointed her gun at J unloading three shots into J's chest as the hot led pierced his flesh burrowing inside of him as his body fell back limp. The red murky liquid beginning to flow out of his lips.

Harley screamed out in pure terror as tears broke from the brim of her eyes as she cried out loudly looking down at J as she felt her heart shatter into a thousand pieces.

Rust sighed in relief reaching into her bra for the keys as she slid them out dangling them in front of Harley. "Enjoy your boy toy.." she spoke slyly as she slid the key into the lock turning it seeing the bolts and screws unravel setting Harley free.

All the sadness in Harley festered up as her eyes darkened with rage until they finally erupted.

Harley leapt of her chair and she pounced on Rust, digging her nails into Rust's throat.

Rust winced out as slashes formed upon her flesh causing her to react quickly  grabbing her pistol and slamming her finger upon the trigger.

No bullets came out as Rust growled weakly slamming her gun upon Harley's skull sending Harley back.

Harley held her head tightly trying to ease the pain as she tried to get back to her feet as quick as possible.

Rust was like a shark that smelt blood as she did not hesitate, swiftly following up to Harley grabbing a handful of Harley's messy locks and slamming Harley face first upon the table causing a small cut to form on Harley forehead.

Harley grabbed a knife from the table plunging it into Rust's side as she tried to jam the entire blade into Rust's flesh.

Rust let out a loud yelp before slamming her knee into Harley's head causing Harley to let go of the knife. 

Rust followed up with multiple rights and left upon Harley's jaws leaving Harley wobbly on her legs. 

Harley tried to gain control of the situation once again as she reached over to wrap her arms around Rust's neck but was reversed over Rust's head and slammed onto the ground.

"I gave you ONE CHANCE TO WALK AWAY!" Rust spat out slamming Harley's skull repeatedly onto the tiles below.

Rust wrapped pressed the heel of her stiletto onto Harley's left ankle shattering the bone at its core. "TAKE THIS DEATH AS MERCY!"

Rust pressed the heel of her stiletto upon Harley's throat as she looked down at Harley.

"Funny thing is...I always thought you were kinda cute." She spoke about to stomp her heel into Harley throat.

Before she had a chance the door opened as gunfire rang through the restaurant causing multiple bullets to ring Rust with a fatal shot right between the eyes.

Rust fell back dead as a loud thud was heard among the room.

Jim Gordon and officers in riot gear looked around looking at the victims. One of the officers looked at Harley and slid out some handcuffs arresting her.

Jim looked down at the Joker seeing him still wheezing for air as he sighed. "Take them to Arkham."      

(If you have gotten this far, thank you for reading my book and a I want to let you know that the second book containing the sequel will come out. I love you all.) 

Crime Always PaysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara