baby j

[another day in lemora college, a college for the richest of rich men]

"So, did you hear about the new student?" Namjoon announces, leaning over the table.
"Huh?" Seokjin quirks an eyebrow, biting into his burger.
"New student?" Jungkook questions, resting his chin on his palm.
"The one who moved into room 366?" Yoongi asks.
"Correct," Namjoon smiles, "I heard he's Baby J, you know, like, the most famous dude in South Korea." Hoseok spits his smoothie, with wide eyes at the comment.
"No way! Baby J?! Like, the Jibooty Baby J?!" Hoseok yells out, standing up and placing his hands on the table. Taehyung laughs at Hoseok's reaction, but silently agrees to his liking of the Jibooty.
"He does have a nice ass," Yoongi exclaims, with the others nodding in agreement and Hoseok settling back in his seat. "Speaking of which," Yoongi gapes at something across the cafeteria.
"What?! Where?!" Hoseok stands back up, looking behind him. Yoongi laughs, "I'm kidding."
"Rude," Hoseok scowls. Yoongi's eyes suddenly widen as he slaps a hand over his now gaping mouth. "I'm not believing you this time, Yoongi hyung."
"Hoseok hyung," Taehyung says, looking where Yoongi and now the other people around them are. Hoseok swirls around in seat, "Oh my god," he says in english.
"He looks more perfect then he does in the pictures," Hoseok says, in complete awe.
"Where is he going? That hallway only leads to the dance practice room," Jungkook asks, eyes following the short blond. Jungkook looks back to his group of friends, eyes widening. The group quickly stands up and silently follows the boy.
"Wow... his ass is unreal," Taehyung whispers and stares ahead of him. Seokjin shushes him, settling along with the others outside the windows of the practice room.
"Interesting room," Jimin says along, looking around the white room.
"His voice is orgasmic," Hoseok whispers. Jimin walks to the stereo in the room, plugging in his phone and scrolling through it. He sets it down and walks to the center of the room, watching himself in the mirror. Adult Ceremony plays and he drops that ass.
"I think I just came in my pants," Jungkook, Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung say in unison. Seokjin and Namjoon attempt to contain their laughter, Seokjin fails and Namjoon silently agrees with them.
"This is the best thing I have ever seen in my life," Hoseok says, staring at Jimin intently.
"Same," Namjoon says. A noise echoes through the hallway.
"Did I just hear you get hard?" Seokjin asks Yoongi.
"Yoongi's a tomato now," Jungkook says, laughing.
"I can't blame you," Seokjin says, eyeing the boy in the practice room while he body rolls. The song ends and Jimin pants, taking off his jacket and tossing it on the floor, along with himself, showing his strongly built biceps.
"My god," Taehyung says. "He kinda looks fucked out." Jungkook's eyes widen at the comment.
"Enjoy the show?" Jimin asks, looking towards the windows, sweat dripping down his neck. The group's eyes widen and blush a little more than they already were.
"We- uh- w-" Hoseok starts.
"Yes. Very much," Namjoon tells him, standing up and licking his lips. Jimin smirks.
"Well, feel free to come watch anytime," Jimin says, standing up as well. "Come on in. Front row seats are rare these days." Their eyes brighten up they walk in the room after Namjoon. "So, any of you like to dance?"
"Oh, me!" Hoseok jumps, raising his hand. Jimin giggles.
"What a heavenly sound," Jungkook thinks, smiling.
"Alright, dance with me," he says, smirking. Hoseok could not contain his excitement the second he heard those words. Jimin walks to the stereo once again, clicking another song, 247 ringing through the speakers. Jimin walks back to his spot rolling his body with another smirk. He can feel stares burning into him as he eases into his memorized dance moves. Hoseok moves along with him, slightly confusing him on how the man knows the moves that were created by the dance instructor back in Kikobus, the old dance company he used to attend back in Busan. His instructor made singular choreography as well as duet choreography, which the pair was dancing out at the moment. Jimin smiles at the thought of someone in this college attending his favorite dance academy.
Hoseok places his fingers on Jimin's hips that swing left, right, then in a perfect circle against Hoseok's pelvis. The action leaves Hoseok biting his lip to strain from letting any noise stuck in his throat escape. Jimin tugs at Hoseok's hair while he grinds back against Hoseok, slowly licking his lips, and staring into his eyes.. Hoseok's pretty sure the action is in slow motion, considering how much control its makes Jimin have over him. The shorter one is driving Hoseok crazing and they both know it.
The song soon comes to an end and the others, who both Jimin and Hoseok forgot about, clap and cheer.
"Hoseok-ah! I wish I was you," Taehyung says, clapping with the others, smiling widely. Jimin giggles at his comment, making eye contact with the purple haired man. Taehyung blushes, and continues to smile. He backs up and leans against the table with the stereo on it.
"So, does that mean we're all friends now?" Jungkook walks up to Jimin with a devious smile.
"Why not?" Jimin says, shooting back a devious smile of his own. "So, who here are my hyungs? I was born in '95," Jimin picks up his jacket.
"Me, I'm the oldest of the group," Jin announces, "These two are the maknaes," Jin sets his hands on Jungkook and Taehyung's shoulders.
"What month?" Taehyung says, walking towards Jimin.
"October," Jimin leans his head on shoulder, "what about you?"
"December, damn. Two months. I'm still taller, though," Taehyung winks. Jimin chuckles. "Yoongi hyung is like the same size as you, but he's the second oldest here," Taehyung giggles along with the rest of the group.
"Yeah, I am, so respect your hyung," Yoongi says, lighting punching the taller boy on the shoulder. Jimin giggles, causing Yoongi to blush. Namjoon walks up to Jimin, leaning on the table next to him.
"I'm Namjoon. Jimin, right?" The tall man smiles and stares kindly into his soul, causing Jimin to smile back as he hums a yes.
"I think I'm gonna have fun here," Jimin thinks, checking out the people in front of him.