fourty three

OK LAST CHAPTER

here we

here we

here we fuckin go

HERE WE

HERE WE

HERE WE FUCKIN GO

five years later

"richard!" eddie yelled from the kitchen.

"what?" richie yelled back.

"stop leaving the milk out! it's spoiled again!" he said.

"it wasn't me, it was a ghost. i heard ghosts can spoil milk," richie said.

"what- richie, that makes no sense," eddie said, walking into the living room where richie was sitting.

"just, please stop leaving the milk out." he sighed. richie was about to answer, when his phone buzzed. he looked at it and smiled.

"i'm gonna go out," he said, getting up.

"what?" eddie asked, but, richie was already gone.

"he's cheating on me. that's the only explanation!" eddie said, taking a sip of his coffee.

"what?!" beverly almost yelled.

"yeah, he's always leaving after getting texts. and yesterday when i was out buying more milk, i saw him with a blonde chick. they were laughing and smiling" eddie said, starting to get sad.

"blonde lady?" beverly asked. eddie nodded.

"look, i'm sure he isn't cheating. richie isn't like that" beverly assured.

beverly smacked the back of richie's head.

"ow!" richie yelled.

"you idiot! eddie saw you with rachel" she snapped.

"what! does he know?" richie asked.

"no, but he thinks you're cheating on him"

"WHAT?" he yelled.

"better fix it"

richie took eddie out to a nice restaurant for their 5 year anniversary.

"you know, 5 years ago right now, i was biking over to your place to confess my undying love for you," richie smiled. eddie smiled back, but it quickly faded.

"what's wrong?" richie asked.

"i saw you with a girl the other day.." he muttered. "you guys were laughing and it looked like you guys were on a date"

"w-what are you talking about?" richie laughed nervously.

"the girl. y'know. blonde, kinda short, seems funny, wears that purple skirt, you're fucking her," he said.

"eddie, it's not what it sounds like"

"save it. i'm leaving," eddie said, getting up. he started walking away when richie spoke up.

"her name is rachel."

eddie glared at him.

"she sold me a ring." he continued, getting down on one knee and pulling out a small black box.

"eddie kaspbrak, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" richie asked, opening the box to reveal an engagement ring.

"yes," eddie nodded, tears spilling from his eyes. richie slid the ring into eddie's finger and stood up, bringing him in for a kiss. everyone in the restaurant clapped, making richie feel relieved a bit.

"oh god, that's disgusting!" a man yelled.

"oh, what? you look at yourself in the mirror?" richie asked.

"no. just looked at two fags get engaged" he rolled his eyes.

"why don't i show you-" richie was interrupted when eddie stopped him.

"leave him. he's not worth it," he whispered.

"marriage is between a man and a woman. not between two fairy queers who didn't get enough pussy when they were younger" the man continued out loud.

"never mind. punch him right in his stupid face," eddie said. richie smirked and did exactly as he was told. he squeezed his fist in pain after it made contact with the man's skull and whimpered.

the man stood up and that's when richie ran away and out the door, eddie not too far behind after paying.

eddie caught up to his new fiancé and they both started laughing hysterically.

"that was amazing" eddie smiled.

"thanks. i'm kinda super man now," richie said, flexing.

"man, i love you," eddie said, slipping his hand into richie's.

"i love you more. hey, when we get married, we're taking my name," richie said. eddie scoffed.

"nah. kaspbrak is better than tozier," he said.

"no. kaspbrak is hard to pronounce,"

"that's cause you're dumb," eddie shrugged.

"you're the one with the terrible last name," richie pouted.

"shut up. richie kaspbrak sounds amazing"

"not as amazing as eddie tozier"

"shut up"

"i love you"

"i love you, too"

the end

that's the end.

it would've been better if mother fuckin WATTPAD didn't delete it before.

btw richie gives in and takes eddie's last name.

yah yeet thank you so much for reading!! love u!!!!