thirty eight

THANK U FOR 2K VOTES ALSO sorry again for what's about to happen

richie grabbed his bike from the garage and rode it all the way to eddie's house in the pouring rain.

he peddled as fast as he could, almost passing out when he finally arrived.

richie thought for a moment, coming up with an idea. he grabbed some pebbles that were on the ground and started tossing them at eddie's bedroom window. he'd seen it in movies and he thought it would work.

and it did.

eddie walked over to the window and opened it.

"fuck off," eddie said before closing the window and disappearing.

"eddie, please! let me talk to you!" richie yelled.

"i'm gonna stay out here until you talk to me!"

"i don't care if it's raining. i'll catch hypothermia. don't care!"

richie sighed and sat down in the flooded grass.

"it's quite nice out here, actually," richie yelled, wiping the rain from his glasses.

richie got another brilliant idea and stood up again, clearing his throat.

"i'm gonna sing you a song, edward!" richie announced.

"wise men say," he sang. well, yelled. horribly.

"only fools rush in but i can't help
falling in love with you"

"shall i stay, would it be a sin if i can't help falling in love with you"

"like a river flows.. surely to the sea... darling so it goes something's were meant to be-"

"go home, richie" he heard. richie looked up and saw eddie standing at the front door. richie got up and without thinking he ran over to eddie, grabbing his face, and bringing him in for a kiss.

eddie was surprised. like, really surprised. he thought he was dreaming. his stomach did a flip and he couldn't help but kiss back.

richie pulled away and chuckled, noticing the slight blush on eddie's cheeks.

"i- uh- what," eddie stuttered.

"i love you, eddie. i'm so sorry for what i did. i guess i was trying to push away my feelings... but, like, instead i was pushing you away.... god, that sounds cheesy as hell," richie said. eddie smiled.

"i love you, too," he grinned.

"really?" richie asked.

"god yes," he laughed. richie chuckled and kissed eddie's cheek.

"you must be freezing, oh my god," eddie gasped suddenly and basically dragged richie inside.

eddie grabbed a towel from the closet and draped it over richie.

"you're so cute," richie grinned. eddie blushed and coughed.

"you have a really good singing voice," eddie said quietly. this time it was richie's turn to blush.

"t-thanks.." he stuttered.

"what happened to veronica? are you guys still together?" eddie asked.

"uh... no, i broke up with her earlier," richie said. eddie grinned and kissed his cheek.

"want some tea or something?" he asked.

"yes please," richie nodded.

haha did i fool u with the "sorry" thing