-Chapter 21: Pray amen-

Start from the beginning

"Y/N, stay out of this." Washington said as I opened my mouth to say something, but Washington stopped me. "I-"

"Buh!" He yelled.

"Wha-" I tried.

"Buh!" He interrupted me again.

"WHA-" I yelled.

"No!" He said as I frowned.

"Aah!" I yelled.

"Stop." Washington sneered as I sewed my lips together. "Oh come on..." I pouted as I folded my arms. "Hamilton, meet me inside." He told Alexander as he turned around to talk to Burr and Lee and of course the doctor. "Alexander he won't listen to me, I need to tell Washington I was the one-" I said as Alexander raised his hand to stop my ramble. "I'll cover for ya'." Alexander smiled as he walked away to the tent. "W-wait." I said but he walked further.

~2 weeks later~

"Dude, stand still." I said as Laurens frowned and leaned against the tree. He had an apple on his head and I had my own crafted bow in my hand. "Can't you find...Another activity to get your aiming skills up?" Laurens asked as I shook my head and pulled on the string closing an eye and sticking the point of my tongue out. "No, this is the best way. And if I do hit you, then I can take the arrow out. A bullet will harm you." I said as I pulled the string and arrow a bit further. "An arrow will hurt me t-OO!" He argued but I shot the arrow making him flinch. I looked up and I shot the apple right in the middle and was now stuck to the tree.

He got out under the apple and looked at the apple. "Huh..." He said as he looked at me smirking. "I told you." I smiled as he stuck his tongue out. "Let's just go back to the camp. I don't like to stay in the forest." He chuckled as I nodded. "Wait!" I said as I grabbed the apple and winked at John. "Look, I gotta save food." He said as he rolled his eyes. "I really find you a-peel-ing." John said as I chuckled. "Yeah right." I said as he rolled his eyes with a smile.

Beside that...Alexander got send home.

*Cough*

He took a bullet for me and bit the dust. I don't know what he's been up to, Lafayette knows. He went to his house a few days ago and spoke with him in the night. I and the guys were sleeping already when he did.

He told Lafayette that he had been seeing this...Girl...

It...It didn't affect me one bit. He gets his chances, I'll get mine.

When we arrived in the tent and saw that Hercules and Lafayette went drinking in the A.T. Of course they did. I jumped on my bed and laid down blowing all the air out my lungs. "Tired?" John grinned as he dumped his blue coat on his chair. I didn't respond, I thew the apple at him. "HEY! What about the food savings?" He asked as I mumbled an "I don't care, that was satisfying." I grinned. "Hmph..." He said as he looked at me clearly thinking about something.

He walked to me and climbed on the bed hovering over me. "What's wrong?" He asked as I grumbled. He put one hand on my cheek and leaned with the other one above me. "I-I don't know what you're talking about." I said looking him in the eyes. He leaned in and placed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and put my arms around his neck.

He pulled back after awhile and looked at me. "If you need me, I'll be on night guard." He whispered as he placed a quick kiss on my lips and got off me. He grabbed his blue jacket and left. I sighed putting my pillow over my face.

"Y/N stop having a crush on all of them at the same time!" I yelled in the pillow.

Happy birthday John!!!!!!!!