[chapter sixteen]

Alesha

DAVID AND SIMON CAME into the hospital room, both blushing because of how Amanda and I were laying. She had only the bandages wrapped around her chest so it appeared as though she was naked and she had her head on my chest. I was in a crop top that had spaghetti straps that had fallen down to my arms so it also appeared as though I was naked because of Amanda's head on my chest.

"Are we interuppting something?" Simon asked as he and David paused at the door way to Amanda's hospital room.

"Not at all," Amanda replied, grinning from ear to ear.

"Liar!" I chastised. "Not true. We were snogging a couple of minutes ago."

Amanda blushed a scarlet red and her smile grew even larger.

"How much do you two snog?" David asked jokingly. Amanda and I had snogged often when the camera was off during deliberations, mainly when the boys had went to the bathroom. They found us in the green room sprawled across one of the couches and snogging each other passionately. Once they had seen that, I wasn't so secretive with my kisses for Amanda and neither was she. David and Simon had walked in on us once accidentally and we wanted it to stay at only one time.

"A lot," I replied. "We snog very often."

"And cuddle a lot," Amanda added in. "How have you two been doing? We haven't seen you in a while."

"Good. We want to talk to you about something," Simon answered.

"What?" Amanda asked as David and Simon sat down on the couch and from where I was next to Amanda, it appeared as though they were holding hands.

I didn't say anything to them about it but I raised my eyebrow at them and they both noticed that they were holding each other's hands.

"Simon and I are dating," David blurted out, his face turning a shade of red as he spoke.

"How long have you been together?" Amanda asked excitedly. She and I had both seen the signs that David and Simon were crushing on each other since I had started working on BGT. It was obvious with them that they liked each other romantically and it had been obvious at points that Amanda and I crushed on each other. It had been obvious all the time with the two men though. They were constantly winding each other up and David was often flirting with Simon. Amanda had told me she had even seen Simon ball up his hands whenever David flirted with someone who wasn't him. Simon was clearly possessive over David but then again, David was possessive over his Simon.

"Since deliberations were filmed,"  Simon answered the question.

"Who's top and who's bottom?" I cheekily asked them. This made their blushes deepen to an even darker shade of red.

"Should we even answer that?" Simon asked David.

David nodded his head and he spoke, "I'm top pretty often and Simon's usually bottom but we switch it up. How about you and Amanda, Alesha?"

I felt my cheeks heat up and Amanda answered, "I'm bottom most of the time and Alesha's top most of the time. Have you guys been intimate at all yet other than kissing?"

Both men blushed hard and chose to stay silent although that just told us the answer that Simon and David had shagged at least once since they started dating.

"Are you guys okay with David and I dating?" Simon asked after his blush had started to fade away.

"Yes. I think we both wanted you two to date finally," I replied.

"It was really obvious that you two had a crush on each other. Worse than how obvious it was for Alesha and I," Amanda commented.

"You guys were really obvious at times," Simon said. "David and I had a bet going on if you and Alesha would date, Mandy."

"A bet?" Amanda laughed. "Alesha and I had a bet going on if you two would finally admit your feelings for each other!"

"And now I owe my girlfriend the money we bet because she said you would date each other," I explained, telling what we had betted on when I first started on the BGT panel.

"And you were right, Amanda. I am dating my Simon finally," David replied to what Amanda had said and referenced to the fact she was right about our bet.

《h.d.》

After David and Simon left Amanda's hospital room after talking to us about them being a couple and the coming BUT live shows, we continued to cuddle.

"Now there's two gay couples on BGT. The one many people expected to happen and the other one, no one really expected," I said to Amanda, toying around with her hair.

"When will we come out to the public?" Amanda asked me. "During the final?"

"That sounds perfect. We can come out then and you'll come out to being bisexual at the same time," I replied, twisting pieces of her hair and then braiding them together.

"I want to come out to more people other than my mum, my daughters, my former husband and his wife, Azura, and David and Simon," Amanda said. "What would my mum think if I got remarried a woman?"

"I don't know what she would do. Her reaction could go either way. Are you already planning a future with me, Amanda?" I questioned her.

"Possibly," she said, blushing. "I just don't want to be engaged just yet though. I want to be your partner instead."

"I think that you're already my partner, babe. You're already living with me and so are Hollie and Lexi," I replied, stopping my playing with her hair and I pushed it back to kiss her forehead.

"When can we go on another date? This time, maybe with our kids during the night and watch the stars again like we did two nights ago?" Amanda asked, her eyes sparkling with the idea of going on date like we had done the night she had gotten the reconstruction done.

"We should do that again," I replied, kissing Amanda's forehead again.

《a.a.》

Hey guys! So now we know what I was hinting at last chapter that there was going to be something with David and Simon involved in. I had to have them dating because I ship them and I can see it happening if alemanda happened in real life and Simon didn't have a girlfriend.

I was tempted to intertwine this story with Symphony but by the time I had written that fanfic, I couldn't really change the details of it for this as I wanted Amanda to have reconstruction before the final. What do you think is going to happen next and what did you love about this chapter? Bye until the next chapter!