Toshinori Yagi (All Might) Pt. 2

"Alright! Seems that we are ready to go!" Ell smiled. "I have a bad feeling about this" Tamara glared. "Everything should be fine! Right (Name)?" you nod and Tori smiled.

"Alright, the time has come! Go! Go see your future lover!" Matilda pushes you slightly. "Alright! Don't need to push me woman! "

Going to the cafè, you sat near a table for two. 'I wonder... Maybe we'll get along? Or, maybe he'll kidnap me! Tamara was right, something might go wrong'

Your thoughts was interrupted by a voice. "Why hello there (Last Name)" looking up, you see Toshinori. You knew him in your childhood years. He was Quirkless like you. He told you the One for All secret, but something about him looks different.

You stood up. "Toshinori!? What are you doing here!? It's been ages!" you smiled and hug him.

"Damn, it's been long since we'd met each other!" you smiled and Toshinori and blushed a little. "I was here to meet you actually... S-sorry..."

He scratched his head. "I got you these flowers too! I... I don't knew witch ones to get..."

He gave you a banquet of random flowers.

"Thank you.. Toshinori" you blushed. Toshinori Yagi, was your crush and is still is thought!

"(Last name) .. I really love you! Since we met! You been my crush... Not to mention this, but... I'm your admirer.. " you blushed a bit.

You stood there, looking at him. Shocked that he confess this. But you were really happy too.

You hug him tightly. "I love you too! Toshi- I mean... " you pause and smiled "Yagi " he smiled brightly and hugged you tightly. "I'm so glad (Name)!"

"We ship them" Tori and Matilda smirked. Tamara sigh. "Atleast he's not a maniac" "I'm so happy for them!" Ell giggled.

"Let's continue this date, shall we?" Toshinori said and you smile. "Of course!"

"I think we should leave them be.... Aloooone" Matilda smiled. "Or let them have the... Fun fun" Tori said giggling. Both of them earn a smack on the head by Tamara. "Stop it you idiots! We're leaving!" "Yeah, Tamara is right. He's not a maniac so, (Name) is safe" Ell said sipping her cola.

The date between you and Toshinori went really fun and smoothly. Even though he talk a bunch, it was fun!

On the other hand, Toshinori was glad that you accept him, he didn't had to do his other plan B if you would denied it. But now, he's going to stage 2 of his "lovely" plan.