Aizawa Shota (Eraserhead) Pt. 2

"Alright! Seems that we are ready to go!" Ell smiled. "I have a bad feeling about this" Tamara glared. "Everything should be fine! Right (Name)?" you nod and Tori smiled.

"Alright, the time has come! Go! Go see your future lover!" Matilda pushes you slightly. "Alright! Don't need to push me woman! "

Going to the fountain, you sat near it. 'I wonder... Maybe we'll get along? Or, maybe he'll kidnap me! Tamara was right, something might go wrong'

Your thoughts was interrupted by a lazy voice. "Why hello there (Last Name)" looking up, you see Aizawa. You knew him since kindergarten. You still do keep in contact a little.

You stood up. "Aizawa!? What are you doing here!? It's been ages!" you smiled and hug him.

"Damn, it's been long since we'd met each other!" you smiled and Aizawa blushed a little. "(Last Name), since I'm already here, I have a question..."

You looked at him, confused. "Shoot it" "Do you love someone?"

That question left you with a blank mind.

"Well... Yeah, kind of... I guess? " you blushed. Aizawa was your crush and is still is thought!

"(Last name) .. I really love you (Last name)! Since we met! You been my all time crush... Not to mention this, but... I'm your admirer.. " you blushed a bit.

You stood there, looking at him. Shocked that he confess this. But you were really happy too.

You huh him tightly. "I liked you since kindergarden! I accept your feelings Aiz- I mean... " you pause and smiled "Shota" he smiled brightly and hugged you tightly. "I'm so glad (Name)!"

"We ship them" Tori and Matilda smirked. Tamara sigh. "Atleast he's not a maniac" "I'm so happy for them!" Ell giggled.

"Let's continue this date, shall we?" Aizawa said and you smile. "Of course!"

"I think we should leave them be.... Aloooone" Matilda smiled. "Or let them have the... Fun fun" Tori said giggling. Both of them earn a smack on the head by Tamara. "Stop it you idiots! We're leaving!" "Yeah, Tamara is right. He's not a maniac so, (Name) is safe" Ell said sipping her cola.

The date between you and Aizawa went really fun and smoothly. Even though he didn't talk much, at least he's a good listener.

On the other hand, Aizawa was glad that you accept him, he didn't had to do his other plan B if you would denied it. But now, he's going to stage 2 of his "lovely" plan.