Midoriya Izuku Pt. 2 (Edited)

"Alright! Seems that we are ready to go!" Ell smiled. "I have a bad feeling about this" Tamara glared. "Everything should be fine! Right (Name)?" you nod and Tori smiled.

"Alright, it's almost show time! Go, go, go!" Matilda pushes you slightly. "Alright! Alright!"

Going to the fountain, you sat near it. 'I wonder... Maybe we'll get along? Or, maybe he'll kidnap me! Tamara was right, something might go wrong'

Your thoughts was interrupted by a shy voice. "H-hi (Last Name)!" looking up, you see Midoriya. Your old classmate. You stood up. "MIDORIYA!? What are you doing here!?" you smiled and hug him.

"Damn, it's been long since we'd met each other!" you smiled amd Midoriya blushed. "(Last Name)! Please listen to me! And don't be mad!"

You looked at him, confused. "Go on" Midoriya gave you some flowers and bow. "I'm sorry!"

"For what? What did you do Midoriya?" he started to shake a bit. "I.. I am your stalker!" he didn't dare to look at you.

"I.. I really love you (Last name)! Since we met! You been my all time crush!" you blushed a bit. "I mean, it's fine if you hate m-me and all, just... I just wanted to let y-uou know and all! On second thought! Let's pretend that didn't happened! Yeah?" he starts mumbling and rambling.

You karate chop him on the head. "I'm not mad and I accept your feelings Mido-" you pause and smiled "Izuku" he smiled brightly and hugged you tightly. "I'm so glad (Name)!"

"We ship them" Tori and Matilda smirked. Tamara sigh. "Atleast he's not a maniac" "I'm so happy for them!" Ell giggled.

"Let's continue our... Ugh... D-date?" Midoriya stutter and you smile. "Yeah... Date! And relax Izuku, everything alright!"

"I think we should leave them be.... Aloooone" Matilda smiled. "Or let them have the... Fun fun" Tori said giggling. Both of them earn a smack on the head by Tamara. "Stop it you idiots! We're leaving!" "Yeah, Tamara is right. He's not a maniac so, (Name) is safe" Ell said sipping her cola.

The date between you and Midoriya went really fun and smoothly. Even though he was a stuttering mess, you found it quite cute.

On the other hand, Midoriya was glad that you accept him, he didn't had to do his other plan B if you would denied it. But now, he's going to stage 2 of his twisted plan.