"When did this happened?" Asked Ezzequiel. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Just drop it guys." I told them.

"Dad!" Yelled Ezzequiel. Ah shit! Why did he have to call dad. Now they are all going to start asking questions and I'll never be able to get to Skyler's house. My dad walked to where we where.

"What's up?" Asked my dad.

"Kayel is going to Skyler's house." Said Damian. My dad looked at me like I had grown two heads.

"To Skyler the girl that works at my company? The one that he said he hates?" Asked my dad.

"Yup!" Said Ezzequiel.

"What happened that you are going to her house?" Asked my dad.

"Nothing." I said and at the same time Damian said:

"He started to get to know her and liked her." My dad smirked at me he raised an eyebrow at me.

"So you got to know her and now you like her." Said my dad.

"I don't like her dad, she's just a friend." I told him.

"Since when do you have friends?" Asked my dad.

"I have always had friends dad." I told him and rolled my eyes.

"Tina come here before you miss this!" Yelled my dad. I faced palmed I need to get out of here before my mom comes and starts going crazy. I remember that one day I was telling her how much I hated Skyler but then she told me that I would end up liking her.

"Dad no!" I begged him.

"What's going on?" Asked my mom when she saw us all here. I sighed I'm never going to leave the house and make it to Skyler's.

"To late." Said my dad, that's Stephen Garcia everybody.

"Kayel is going to Skyler's house." Said Damian. I glared at him.

"Skyler the girl that you said that you hated? That you never wanted to see her again? The one that works at your dad's hotel?" Asked my mom all at once. I just nodded at her. My mom squealed and hugged me. I hugged her back. I don't know why she hugged me but whatever.

"Ha Stephen you owe me a hundred dollars!" Said my mom to my dad with a big smile on her face. My dad looked at her and sighed, he took out a hundred dollar bill and gave it to mom. What the heck is going on?!

"Why does dad owe you a hundred dollars?" I asked mom.

"Cause I told him that you where going to end up with Skyler." Said my mom with a smirk on her face. I looked at her with big eyes. She betted with my dad about if I would end up with Skyler or not.

"You made a bet with dad about me and Skyler?" I asked my mom.

"I told you that you guys are going to end up together Kayel. The way you talked about her and how much it bothered you the way she talked back at you was the same way your father talked about me." Said mom. Are you kidding me I'm going to turn out like dad.

"Mom I'm not with Skyler she's just my friend." I told her. She just shook her head.

"Son I know you and wether you want to admit it or not I can tell that you like her even when you haven't realized it yourself." Said my mom. I just looked at her, I didn't like Skyler that way. I was just worried about her cause she sounded so out of it when she called me back.

"Ohhh! Kayel likes Skyler!" Teased Damian.

"Ha I saw it coming!" Yelled Ezzequiel.

"You guys are going to be in love." Said Damian and Ezzequiel at the same time. I glared at both of them.

"I'm going to Skyler's and see what's going on." I said and left the house getting into my car I drove to Skyler's place. I hope everything is alright.

Guys this is the first time that Kayel has his own POV so how excited are you guys?

Did you like Kayel's POV? Should I do it more often?

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011.