f i f t e e n

"Can I have my ring back?" She asked, so quietly that I barely heard it, "I would like to wear it again,"

My mouth almost dropped open in disbelief, "Does this mean you will marry me?!" I cried, unable to stop the huge grin from turning my eyes into little crescent shapes, "You will?"

She nodded and I couldn't control myself. I leant down, pulling her face towards mine and crashing my lips into hers. She tasted so sweet, and her lips moved so perfectly against mine, that I almost forgot where we were. Just as I was about to snap, however, someone cleared their throat in my doorway.

I jerked my head around, and Bee turned as red as a perfectly ripe strawberry.

"Sorry to interrupt, sir," Daisy said, a little smile on her face, "But I was wondering if that offer of taking the rest of the day was still on the table,"

I sighed and stood up, "Yes, Daisy, you may take the rest of the day off. In fact, I am going to take the rest of the day off, too. Please clear my schedule before you go. Take tomorrow off, too. Give the entire floor today and tomorrow off,"

I went to my desk drawer, yanking it open as Daisy rushed out to complete the tasks I gave her.

"What's the hurry?" Bee asked as I rummaged through the drawer. I found her ring in a little box at the back of the drawer and took her hand, putting it back on her ring finger.

"I want to go home so I can kiss you without anybody interrupting,"

"Ch- Cheesy," She stammered, her face bright red.

"Yeah," I admitted, "But it still made you blush,"

---

BEE

The next morning, I woke up to a loud crash from the kitchen. I jumped up quickly, realising that Jimin wasn't next to me and rushed towards the source of the sound.

"Ah crap not again," I saw Jimin crouched on the floor, picking up some sort of remains from infront of him, with a fryingpan upside down next to him.

"Jimin?" I asked, padding towards him, "What are you doing?"

"Oh!" Jimin jumped up, grabbing the frying pan and holding it behind his back, "Nothing, Bee, go back to bed," He laughed sheepishly, "Sorry for waking you up,"

"Why are you trying to hide the frying pan?" I asked, trying not to smile.

He sighed and pulled it out, before putting it gently on the hob, "I was trying to make you breakfast in bed, but I just can't get the pancakes right,"

I felt my cheeks grow hot, "Breakfast in bed? Why?"

He ran his fingers through his hair with a shy smile; that simple gesture alone made my heart beat increase rapidly, "Well, because you deserve it," He said, "I want to spoil you,"

I blushed even more, if it was possible, and headed into the kitchen to help him clean up the mess he made, "Why don't we cook together, instead?" I asked. The smile on his face was huge, and he nodded, before getting to work.

After we ate, Jimin cleaned the kitchen while I went for a shower, and when I was done, I came out to see him sat on the sofa, watching something on the TV.

While we were not busy, I decided to get some work done. I went back into the bedroom and came out with the bag that Jimins father had brought me a while ago. Carrying it into the living area, I took a seat next to my fiance and placed it in the smal space between us.

"What's this?" He asked, looking down at the bag.

"Your father brought me this a while ago," I said, opening it up and pulling out the box with his mothers tiara in it, "He wanted to give this to me to wear on our wedding day,"

Jimin immediately perked up, sitting more upright and looking a bit happier as I opened the box for him, "He also gave me her ring," I said, fishing it out of the box, "If you are okay with me having it,"

"Of course I am!" He gasped, setting the box on the table and pulling me forward into his arms, "I'm really grateful, Bee, that you would even think about wearing her tiara, and her ring. I'm even more happy that you want to wear them, especialy because you have your own mothers things to wear,"

I smiled as he pulled away from me, "I know your father wants to buy me my dress, but I was wondering if it would be okay to wear my mums dress? I know it's old, and probably not as pretty as the more expensive ones, but I want to wear it,"

Jimin smiled, and it looked like he was about to cry, "I would be honoured, if you walked down the aisle wearing your mothers dress, and my mothers tiara," He said, taking my hands in his own, "Neither of them can physically be with us, but they will be there through you,"

I could feel my eyes filling up with tears, even though there was nothing to be sad about, "Jimin, I know it's been difficult between us, but I have decided that I want to set a date for our wedding. I do love you, and I want to get married,"

Jimin jumped up, grabbing his phone, "Where do you want to get married and when?" He asked, "I'll call them and put a deposit down, now!"

I laughed, pulling him back down onto the sofa, "We aren't going to decide as a couple?"

"Wherever you want is fine by me,"

"Then, McDonalds," I joked. He unlocked his phone.

"Which one?"

"Oh my God, Jimin, I'm joking!" I laughed, "I don't want to get married in McDonalds!"

He laughed a bit sheepishly, "I knew that," He said, "I was just joking, too,"

He smiled as he looked at me, "You can go and look wherever you want. You decide. Money or location is no issue, I want you to have the most perfect day,"

I sighed and shook my head, grinning slightly, "Fine, I'll decide, but you have to decide on your grooms men, I won't do that,"

"Okay, deal," He said, "But one question,"

"Yes?"

"Are you going to ask Yoongi to be a bridesmaid? Because I can't really see him wearing a dress,"

---

AN: Double updaaaate I'm on a roll!

We are very close to the end, now, and I was wondering, what do you guys think about a third series? I already know what's going to happen, but I don't know if three series is too much? Let me know :)