CAST AS SIBLINGS

JAEDEN: He's older by 1 year, so he doesn't really think of you as too much younger. He respects you and looks out for you, and isn't too protective. Unless it comes to dating, if he finds out you're dating someone he goes "mom mode" on your ass. 5/10 on the protective scale.

FINN: You guys are twins and older by a few hours and brags about it all the time. Always talking about how you should "respect your older brother" and shit like that. He loves to tease you  He's not that protective honestly, like a 3/10 on the protective scale.

JACK: You guys are twins too and he's really overprotective, like at least a 9/10. He refers to you as "mom" sometimes since you where born a few hours before him and you look out for him like he was your son. You guys are p lit together, and act like best friends.

WYATT: He's older by 2 years. He's a bit overprotective and acts likes a dad tbh. You get on his nerves sometimes (well actually a lot) but other then that he loves you and tries his best to protect you. Says he "hates you" but wr all know the truth. About a 7/10 on the protective scale. 

CHOSEN: He's older by 1 year. He's not like other brothers, he's a cool brother. Lets you get away with almost anything, even takes the blame for you sometimes. And if you get in trouble, so does he. You guys are incredibly close for siblings, and never get into fights. About 9/10 on the protective scale.

JEREMY: You're actually older then him by two years. You like teasing him sometimes, but you rarely ever do it because he's to cute and you don't like to annoy him. He comes you before he goes to your mom/dad about anything, and looks up to you a lot. About 6/10 on the protective scale.

SOPHIA: She's older by one year. And she's very passionate about being the "best older sister" she can be. She's basically a mom, but a cool mom, like Chosen. You guys are super close, but she's a bit more bossy then he is. She's definitely a 10/10 on the protective scale

NIC: He's older by 3 years, and enjoys teasing you about being the youngest in the family. He's the stereotypical obnoxious older brother, and gets on your nerves constantly. You love him, but most of the time you wanna punch him in the face. He's a 10/10 on the protective scale.