WHAT TYPE OF SIBLING THEY ARE

[should I do some cast ones for these? Also what other types of AU's should I include in this book?]

BILL: You're his younger sister by 1 year. But he still takes care of you as if he was much over, he considers you closer and more important then your parents. You guys rarely fight, and when you its over something very serious. He's very clingy and protective and you always come first. He spoils you a bit since you're kind of like his closest friend.

RICHIE: You're his twin sister, but he "came out first" and loves to brag about it. He goes as far as to say he's older "by one minute". He enjoys teasing you and playing pranks on you, or teaming up and playing pranks together. He doesn't admit it too often but he loves you a lot since you're like the only person who can put up with his shit for so long.

EDDIE: You're older by one year, and you make sure everyone knows it. You guys aren't the best of friends, you get in occasional fights and love to tease each other. In fact some might say you're polar opposites. But you still love and care for each other, and you'll even admit it on rare occasions. You're both protective, and look out for each other.

STAN: You're younger by 2 years. He takes his role as an older brother very seriously, and views you as his annoying little sister. But underneath he's really scared of loosing you, so he can be a bit bossy and overprotective sometimes. You guys get in fights over very petty things, and usually forget about it by dinner. You love to tease him, and he might even tease you back if he's in a good mood.

MIKE: You're 1 year younger. Did someone say best brother in the fucking world? He spoils you. In his mind you're like his best friend. You guys are really close, rarely fight and are always going to have each others back. He knows you better then anyone else, and knows how to make you happy. Words cannot describe how much he loves you.

BEN: You're his twin sister. He's a pretty chill brother, he cares for you a lot but isn't as overprotective as you might think. He stands up for you when you need it, but mostly he just lets you do your own thing. He understands you need space. He's always really nice to you, and you guys rarely fight. He views his family as one of the most important things in his life.

BEVERLY: You guys are twins. You're like her best friend. You guys can get into fights sometimes and tease each other constantly but you really do love other and know one another better then anyone else could. She's very loyal and protective and if anyone messes with you, they know they're also messing with her. Even though you're the same age she feels the need to protect you all the time.

HENRY: You're a few years younger (3-4). Growing up you're dad wasn't around a lot, Henry tried his best to take care of you because he wasn't sure what else to do. After time he grew to love you, even though he will never admit it. You kind of view him as a father figure that you never really had growing up. You always come first, and he's very serious about protecting you. And you can always get your way with him (he has a soft spot for you).

VICTOR: You're 2-3 years younger then him. He's pretty chill, sometimes he brags and teases you about being younger. And he loves to get on your nerves. You guys usually argue over very minor, petty things. Even though he's an ass to you, deep down, he really does care. And he is the only one who can mess with you, if anyone else teases you they're going to get there ass BEAT.