Chapter 16

Olive's POV
Draco grabbed my hand. We walked over to his door and he opened it and we walked out of it and down to dinner. Draco's parents had a band playing and people were dancing. I saw my dad dancing with Narcissa Malfoy. Draco was still holding my hand and we walked to the Kitchen. We walked into the kitchen to see Lucius standing there with his hand to his eyes. Draco let go of my hand knowing what I was going to do. I walked up to Lucius and I saw he was not awake. He was rocking and he fell I fell with him since I tried to catch him there was a loud thud. Then it all turned black.
Draco's POV
"OLIVE, FATHER ARE YOU ALRIGHT!" There was no answer from either of them. "SEVERUS SNAPE!" Snape came running into the kitchen. He quickly ran to the drink Lucius drank.
"Ah ha he was poisoned with a potion."
"What about Olive?"
"Oh she is fine it was just she passed out from the weight." I watched Snape whip up an antidote for the poison. My dad woke up and Snape helped him up. Olive then woke up and I ran over to her and helped her up. I grabbed both of her hands tightly and pulled her into a big hug.
"Geez Olive never scare me like that again."
"I won't I promise." I kissed her cheek and hugged her tightly again I then let her go.
"Draco, may I speak with you," Snape said in that voice he teaches in. I looked from Snape to Olive. Olive was mouthing something and I couldn't understand.
"Go-talk-to-him."
"Yes, Snape we can talk."

Olive's POV
Draco and my dad walk back in. I walk over to Draco and I grabbed his hand. "Olive, do you want to dance with me?"
"Yes, Draco." He pulled me out of the kitchen and to the big entrance. He made me put my hands around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He took his arms off my waist and grabbed one of my hands. He spun me out and pulled me back in. We dance like we were before and then he dips me. He pulled me up and I came up too fast. We hit our heads off of each other. We immediately burst into fits of laughter. He grabbed my hand and we walked into the kitchen. My dad, Lucius, and Narcissa were sitting at a little table and they were talking.
"Death ea-" Lucius was cut off by Narcissa and My dad.
"Olive, Draco you back from your dance, How was it," My dad and Narcissa said in unison.
"It was amazing, I slow danced with her, I spun her around, I dipped her then-"
"Then when he pulled me up I came up too fast and we busted our heads off of each other. Draco and I immediately started to laugh after we did that."
"Sounds like you guys had fun, I remember when Lucius and I were younger before we had Draco, we would always dance and stuff like that." I looked at Draco, and he knew what I was thinking. He kissed me in front of my dad and his parents. "Severus, Lucius isn't this amazing," Narcissa said in a very excited voice.
"Super awesome," my dad and Lucius said in the same voice as if they were shocked.
"How long have you guys been together," my dad asked in a very concerned and questionable voice.
"Today," Draco replied and that made my dad mad and I could tell.
"Listen Dad, Lucius, Narcissa if this is not okay at the moment we won't be together, but Draco and I will be friends."
"Olive listen I don't ca-" Lucius was cut off by a scream in the entrance hall. We all ran out of the kitchen and to the entrance hall. Draco grabbed my hand tightly and pulled me closer to him. He buried my face into his chest so I wouldn't see what it is.
"Olive, you don't want to look," Draco said in a frightened voice. I felt him bury his face in my neck.
"Lucius, what is going on here," my dad said in his concerned teaching voice.
"Honestly Severus I have no clue," Lucius said in a concerned voice. "Draco, Olive, Narcissa go to Snape's house."
"I don't know where he lives."
"I will take them there and come back." My dad wrapped his arm around us and we apparated to my house. My dad let go of us hugged me tightly and apparated.  I ran upstairs and grabbed my wand. I was running down the stairs and saw a man from the Ministry of Magic.
"I am Mr. Crouch and I am from the Ministry. I am here to protect you guys if anything happens and you two young children are allowed to use magic I won't let them send you a letter, I am here and I am from the Ministry so you will be allowed. You also won't be punished." He finished what he was saying and a man apparated into my house. Narcissa, Crouch, Draco, and I pointed our wands at the man who apparated into my house.
"Hahaha what are you gonna do to me, one guy from the Ministry, one girl who is married to a guy in the Ministry, and two dumb eleven year olds."  He then grabbed Mr. Crouch.
"EXPILLARMUS!" Draco, Narcissa, and I screamed. Mr. Crouch went flying and so did the guys wand. I immediately ran to Crouch and Narcissa ran for his wand. Narcissa bent down to pick it up and I jumped over her. I helped Crouch up and we went and stood with Draco and Narcissa. 
The guy came running towards me. "AGUAMENTI!" First spell that came to mind I just yelled it. He slipped and fell to the floor. Narcissa pushed me and Draco to the side and Draco fell on top of me.
"ALARTE ASCENDARE" I heard Narcissa yell and I watched the guys fly across the room. Draco and I got up when Crouch ran over to Me, Draco, and Narcissa and grabbed us and apparated. "We are in the Ministry?"
"Yes, Narcissa." "Now guys follow me." We followed Mr. Crouch and we finally came to a stop. "Stay here until I come and get you." I was watching people walk past us I then got bored. Draco looked at me, Narcissa was sitting between us. He stood up and grabbed my hand and pulled me to where he was sitting. He sat me down in the seat right next to him. I then heard a voice I thought I knew who it was. I stood up and looked.
"Mr. Weasley."
"Olive?"
"Yes, How are all of you guys doing?"
"Very well thank you."
"You're welcome."
"If you don't mind me asking what brings you here to the Ministry?"
"Oh- um- Erm." Draco walked over to Mr. Weasley and me.
"She was at a party at my house, there was screaming, her dad apparated me, my mom, and Olive to Olive's house, man from ministry there, man apparated into her house, there was a little fight, got him down, man from the Ministry apparated us here and told us to wait here."
"Oh wow very eventful day."
"Yes, very eventful." Mr, Crouch finally came and got us an hour later and informed us that the man was too weak after what Narcissa did. He was still there after we left, he will be going to Azkaban.  Draco and Narcissa apparated to their house. My mom came and got me and we apparated home. My dad was sitting on the chair and he looked as scared as he could. He mouthed something to my mom. I only caught death eaters, the guy was a death eater.