Chapter 8

Ron's POV

I was sitting next to Olive's hospital bed waiting for her to wake up for hath she had passed out again. "Olive please wake up." I said in a concerned voice, but there was no answer. I looked down at her hand "Olive please wake up."
"Ron is that you?"
"Olive you are okay." I grabbed her and hugged her tightly. "Olive thank goodness you are okay."
I continued to sit there until Hermione showed up. I got off the chair and walked into the corridor. "Ron is she okay?"
"She is  perfectly okay."
"Has her dad been to see her yet?"
"Yes, Harry he's been here between classes."
"This is the second time she passed out."
"I know and it happens right after Professor Quirll talks to her or when he is around."
"Ron there is something really fishy going on."
"I know it is weird that concerns me."  Professor Snape comes to check on Olive which means his next class is over.
"Olive is awake Professor."
"Okay thank you." He walked in and I saw Hermione.
"Sir I will leave and come back for you to talk to Olive."
"Thank you Hermione." He then hugged her in a side hug.
"You're welcome Professor." She walks out to us. "Guys we need to keep an eye on her but who can do that?"
"Dumbledore can."
"Yeah but where is she gonna go to be watched by him?"
"His office and she can do homework or study for the exams."
"Good point Ron nice job."
"Hermione where are you going?"
"To talk to Dumbledore." Harry and I ran to catch up to her.
"Okay so let me get this straight you students want Olive to stay in here with me and do homework or study for exams?"
"Yes sir we are concerned about her she has passed out twice."
"Miss. Granger I can see what I can do."
"Please she means a lot to me and I want her to be super safe."
"Okay Miss. Granger I will watch her until she can go back to class."
"Won't you have to tell her dad now?"
"Yes let's go." We all followed Dumbledore thank god Hermione did all the talking or I would have been too upset to talk about it. "Snape."
"Yes Dumbledore?"
"I will be watching over your daughter until she can go back to classes."
"Dumbledore will you protect her with everything you have?"
"Yes I will."
"I don't need a swear just you will."
"Snape is she sleeping?"
"Yes she has been after this afternoon."
"AHHHHH."
"OLIVE." I ran to her quickly. "I am here Olive." I sat on her bed and grabbed her. I petted her hair and rocked her. I could hear her sobbing quietly. Snape was looking at me because I got to her before he could and knew what to do.
"Ron."
"I am here Olive."
"He, he wants to do that soon." She said in a whisper while sobbing. I hugged her tighter until she was as close to me as she was getting and kept petting her hair and rocking her. She finally fell asleep and I put her down on the bed.
"Mr. Weasley how did you calm her down so fast?"
"Professor Snape I need to talk to you about something." "Dumbledore come with us." "Harry?"
"Yes Ron."
"If she wakes up screaming put her on your lap pet her hair and rock her like I did."
"Okay." Dumbledore, Snape, and I all walked to Dumbledore's office.
"Look while I was mad at her you remember, well she was on her way back to the common room and she heard Professor Quirll and he was talking to someone. That someone who he was talking to said that he is the boy who lived because Professor Quirll said he was going to finish off the boy."
"What?!"
"I don't know that is what Olive said but she has had such a hard time with you being her dad and all of these kids she could be seeing and hearing things I don't know."
"Ron go to the common room and Olive, Harry, and Hermione will be up."
"Wait Olive as well?"
"Yeah she is okay." I ran to the common room and there was Olive looking better. I ran over to her and hugged her so tight.

          Olive's POV
  "Ron I am okay I promise."
"Olive please don't scare me like that." I could only think of her and wanting to figure out why she faints when Quirll is around. I finally let go of her and Neville walked to us.
"Olive someone is looking for you."
"Okay."
"Draco?"
"Hey Olive."
"Draco I am happy to see you." He pulled me into a hug and let go and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the library.
"Olive does Weasley like you?"
"I think so." My dad walked into the Library and Draco pulled me behind a bookshelf. Draco heard my dad coming close to where we were so he threw me on top of a bookshelf. I watched as Draco pulled out a book and looked through it.
"Hello Draco."
"Hello Professor Snape."
"Why are you in the library?"
"Just reading professor."
"Where is my daughter?"
"She isn't here professor."
"Alright." I watched as my dad walked out of the library.
"Help me down Draco." I put my feet over the shelf. I jumped off and Draco caught me. We walked out of the library and took secret passages and I got to my common room and ran into the common room. I walked over to the couch and plopped down on it. I watched as River my Owl flew into my common room. On no it's a howler.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? RUNNING AROUND THE SCHOOL WITH DRACO MALFOY. I KNOW YOU WERE IN THE LIBRARY WITH HIM AND I DEMAND YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE OLIVE EVA SNAPE."
I grabbed out a piece of parchment, ink, and my quill.
  Hi dad I am sorry Draco wanted to make sure I was okay and he wanted me to check out a book for him to see if I knew anything on it. I was on top of a bookshelf. I sent the note with River and to my dad. No magic in the world could help this situation.