Chapter 11

"How can they have transported those wealth if its that vast?" Asked Rose.

"Simple, They were great navigators, aside from instigating the first known bank transactions they had built huge ships for the sole purpose of transport, whether wealth, troops, provisions."

She seemed to sobbed. So I comforted her.

"Dr. Stewart?"

"Yes."

"It'll all be alright." I replied.

I put my arms around her. Assuring her.  As I did, the clock seemed to tick more slowly. I can feel tension building. And it is by far a very sweet sensation. She moved slowly near to me. I looked in her eyes, those comforting doe eyes. I saw a sparkle. It's kind of unnerving looking to such beauty but at that moment it felt natural and I am attracted to do so.

"You know too well." And proceeded to kiss me on the cheek.

"Can you give me another one?" I asked. 

As she prepared to peck me again I suddenly turned my head and kissed her in the lips instead. It was hot and passionate. Something inside us want this union and I slowly undressed her. She was slender and had nice bossom breasts. She didn't resist. I caressed her soft body. We made love all night before retiring near dawn. In the morning, we held hands. As if two love birds in a cage. I was completely captivated by her.

We booked another flight. I completely lost sight of all the danger. There she was and we were in a completely different world.