Fourty five

Jason pov-

Jason pov-

"The kid only seventeen wolf , she got some things to learn." Brandon says taking a drink

"Doesn't mean she needs to be in a gang she basically been in the big maze for so long , she doesn't need to go into a bad direction." I say

"I get your point jason, maybe some training for protection and nothing more ." He says making me nod until I hear a scream .

"I'll be back." I say getting out of the kitchen and run to hear the scream in the training room running in I go up the stairs looking at the security cameras seeing ariana in the death trap stopping the death trap I jump over the railed land near the game room running in I take the maze trail seeing she in the conner of one of the room passed out . Running to her I bend down shaking her a little seeing she not answering pressing my finger against her neck feeling her pulse is weak picking her up I run out of the training room seeing.

"Where Nathan." I ask Brandon

"Sleeping " he says making me run up the stairs with ariana tight against me

"Nathan get the hell up!" I shout at him seeing him get up right away .

"What wrong" he asks

"Ariana plus is weak." I say seeing him wide .

"Come with me quickly." He says and we run out of the room down the hall into a hospital room

"Lay her down there , and wait outside ." Nathan says

"Why can't I stay" i say while laying her down on the hospital bed

"Cause you will regret what im doing " he says and pushes me out of the room and locks the door .

Great!

Why the hell was she in there ? So stupid of her. Like how many times I tell her not to train she does . I can't keep up .

All I want is Ariana safe and happy, not have to worry to be in a gang . I wish I was never angry at her today , im just being to over protected , jealous, taking my angry on her , something I never wanted to do .

I really need to take that medication again . To stress and taking angry on people I love.

"Hey wolf , her heart back to normal, she just sleeping , you can go and see her now." Nathan says

"Thanks , hey ... um can you put me back on that medication." I ask seeing him nod
"Yeah sure but do not overdose this time." He says nodding to his response I walk into the room seeing ariana got some oxygen mask on , and cables attached to her .

Sitting down on the chair I move closer to her interlocking my right hand with her's .

"Hey kitten, I know your just sleeping at not in a serious state , just you know kinda wanna talk....about everything without you knowing ... Im sorry for the way I acted today very uncalled for ... I think I get angry over things that I don't want you to do and in turns physical .... im truly sorry ... I never want another day like this. I want to treat how you should be treated ...a proper queen .... to be honest sometimes I feel like I'm not the perfect king for you .... I wish I was but it will never happen . Anyway .... tomorrow it's been 3 years of the first time I meet you ... well saw , I remember it like yesterday your just 15 and im 21 you walking into the local library... I was heading back into my car but I stop my self and followed you , you were find some romantic book , Fault in our stars I think , I watched the movie after seeing you . Wasn't that bad ... well I kinda cried ... but now thats our secret... then after that its um my birthday...I don't really want anything ... because all I need is you ... sounds cheesy I know ... But I love you with all my heart ." I whisper to her looking up at her face seeing her eyes still closed and sound asleep coming over to her plant  a kiss on her forehead.

"Hey wolf , here's your medication." I hear making me turn my head to see Nathan

"Thanks bro" I whisper seeing him smile while I take the medication

" alright im gonna sleep night bro." He says and leaves the room . Looking at the medication seeing

Jason McCann take once a day in the morning 15 minuets before food .

These better work