Bothersome

-The CDP-

"Uh sir, we have unusual movement above us and I'm picking up a distress signal northeast of the mountains in the woodland area."

"Get me eyes in the air."

"Affirmative."

---

"Sir, we have a problem. I got a hostile Mothership insight. 12 o'clock, range forty-four meters."

"Take down that Mothership! We cannot allow them to find our defense fortification."

"Roger that."

-Your Point of View-

You woke up feeling lightheaded, not knowing where you were. It was nearing nighttime and your UI was still blinking red. Standing up with struggle you walk around for bit until you see Spectre leaning on a tree.

"- I've already scouted the perimeter. They have a weak point. Just near the entrance there is an alarm system. Take that out and a couple of guards then you'll recover some intel you desire so much."

"How many of them did you count?"

"Fifteen, maybe twenty-five men, four on guard and two on patrol duty, they have a routine they follow. Switching every now and then. If you plan on taking out their fortification take out the alarm system first then you'll have a chance to take out their fortification -"

Looking up Spectre sees you then looks away, "Glad you're awake."

"Who's she?"

"...my partner." the unknown man looks up at Spectre surprised, "Spectre, I thought you worked alone."

"It's only business." Spectre walked away from the man then approached you, "He's Nomad. Someone not to be trusted, but very admirable work."

"I'll set up the charges just outside their camp, Spectre. When you're both ready take out the alarm." Nomad left you and Spectre and headed for the building.

"We're leaving at night. Not far from here there's a CDP defense fortification. That would be our first lead on the CDP. I'll take out the guards while you destroy the alarm."

"I don't have a weapon, how do you expect me to do that?"

"Leave that to me...everything we need will start there, be ready."

-Night Time-

Following behind Spectre, he hides besides the rocks while you make your way next to him. Crouching beside him he glances at you, "When the area is clear get moving, the alarm is to your right after entering."

"Got it." You respond as Spectre stood up then disappear. Is it really worth risking my life? This is clearly suicide, questioning your actions you waited patently until you hear two light thuds. Moving towards the entrance of the building you run inside, then run towards the alarm room.

Spectre quickly took out the two guards patrolling the area quiet as possible then he made his way towards you, "Its locked." you whisper pushing the door.

Moving away from the door you looked around then picked up a MR6 from a guard. "I hear movement." Spectre says becoming alert then two unarmed men opened the door.

"Hey! We got - " Spectre picked up an assult rifle from the ground and fired. Running into the room he searched the room, "Make it quick...the rest of them should be coming, I'll be outside."

-Third Point of View-

"Did you guys hear that?" Running towards the sound more CDP personnel ran towards the entrance. As they entered they found multiple bodies of their comrades, "Set the alarm!"

"I wouldn't be so sure of that."

More CDP personnels ran into the room and faced Spectre. The room was filled with six fully armed CDP men and more running towards the room, "Your outnumbered! Drop your weapon and -" giving Spectre enough time to get his Active Camo Spectre disappeared into the shadows.

"Where! Where did he go!" everyone in the room was scared as they gripped their weapons. Then they heard something land behind him. The CDP personnel aimed his Man-o-War. He turned and fired at...nothing? The CDP personnel searched the room in a sort of frantic notion. Aside from his comrades he saw no one else in the room expect for noises in the alarm room. "Someone check the alarm room." He signaled his men to search the room.

Just then, Spectre appeared out of nowhere and crept up behind the CDP personnel. Spectre activated his Ripper and leapt at him, killing one after another. By the time the rest of the CDP personnels entered the room it was too late. Their comrades were on the floor motionless, and the last thing they saw before dropping dead was a dark shadow.

-Your Point of View-

"This is taking too long." With the square panel opened multiple wires dropped loosely out the panel. Suddenly you heard footsteps, "Oh nice for you join..." looking up at the person you stare at them. A CDP symbol on his right arm, acting quick you tripped the man. His assault rifle fell from his grip and slid across the floor.

Reaching for your MR6 the CDP personnel kicked the handgun and tackled you. Looking towards the MR6 it was inches from your reach, then you punched the man. Giving you an advantage you grabbed the MR6 and aimed. With a loud bang the CDP personnel fell with a thud. Pushing his body away from you Spectre entered the room.

________